Ratings for Dr. Sukhjeevan Chattha

Great doctor. I was very much nervous about my wisdom teeth extraction. He made me feel comfortable and was letting me know if everything was good. One of the extractions was complicated but he did an excellent job.I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

My absolute favorite doctor. I was very hesitant and nervous about getting my wisdom teeth removed at first but after hearing about my mom's excellent experience, I booked my appointment. He always makes me feel extremely comfortable and ensures that I am aware of the entire procedure. (I even accidentally bit his finger and he was very nice about it) He is very friendly and definitely knows what he is doing. I'm absolutely terrified of surgical procedures but he performed very quickly and efficiently. He also takes the time to personally explain post-surgery care. I would most definitely recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Amazing doctor, great experience! Removed my wisdom teeth, 2 of which were very complicated to take out. He tried his best to put me at ease throughout the procedure and kept making sure I was doing OK.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I wish Dr. Sukhjeevan Chattha a long happy healthy life. He is such an amazing doctor I met him for extraction of my wisdom tooth it was such a pleasant experience . I felt no pain at all at all. I thank him for putting me at ease as I was almost shivering & I am someone with underlying medical conditions. Thank you doctor you are just super nice amazing. Happy Diwali to you and Your family

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Very good job :) He was very nice and helped my teeth become better

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Dr. Sukhjeevan is incredible and extremely knowledgeable. My wisdom teeth that were very complex to take out according to many dentists that I have seen in past was a cake walk for Dr. Sukhjeevan. He made it so simple and did it with so much cleanliness that I could eat the very next day. the best part was when he called to follow up (so out of blue) to see how I am doing and if I still have pain. He is the only dentist I would recommend out of any I met in my life from all different provinces I have stayed.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

He is incredibly skilled at removing wisdom teeth, I would say among the best. He also has a ton of experience, being trained in New York city and working in remote communities. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

best surgeon ever! he was honestly so nice would recommend

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

entire time and followed up with me after to make sure I was okay. Greatly appreciated. Thanks!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Awesome dentist! Would highly recommend Dr. Chattha-- very calm, relaxed and reassurring when I got my wisdom teeth out. Thanks.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014