Ratings for Dr. Jessica L. Hill

I went to visit Dr Hill as a nervous patient who has eluded dentist visits for many years. The time had come when my teeth decided to inform me through jolting pain that I must see a professional. I must say from the office staff to the dental assistants I was ver impressed. Dr Hill herself is a very pleasant lady in fact through conversing we found we had a similar interest in horse racing. She completely took my mind off the visit by entertsini g me with her experience at Kentucky Derby visits. A thoroughly enjoyable experience I must admit, not what I thought I would ever say when discussing a dental exam. Dr Hill is very thorough and resolved my dental issues. I cannot ssy enough good things about her professionalism and that of her staff. Do yourself a favor and look no further when in need of a dentist. Make an appointment!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Do not be fooled by the clean office, ease of appointments, or timeliness, when it comes down to it, the quality of care is poor, and Dr. Hill is a rude, rude woman. I'll admit it, I'm not an amazing flosser, but she is ALWAYS dropping sarcastic condescending comments such as "Sigh, I'll get you to floss someday." Like great, I know I'm not the world's most amazing flosser, but I certainly don't need your bad attitude making me feel worse (and I can say my old dentists in NJ never behaved like this). Furthermore, I got fillings done (that never hurt before, but she declared I had, and needed to attend to), and they hurt for MONTHS after. It seemed entirely suspicious and abnormal since I experienced no pain before, and then was sensitive to cold and heat nearly four months later. I even went back and she just snubbed me and declared it was normal. If it's normal, why did I get fillings done with a dentist and NJ and never experience any of this pain or sensitivity?

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

The staff is nice, as is Dr. Hill. In my 3 visits, I don't think I've ever seen any other patients in the waiting room, or the office for that matter, so she has always been ready to right when I walk in. She appears to be pretty young, though, which may account for her tendency to gouge your gums during cleaning. That was painful enough, but the last time I visited, her stomach was growling in my ear and she had some pretty wicked halitosis going on. I don't say that to be mean, but it just tipped the scale for me because she didn't present herself as a professional with her technique or otherwise. I'm in the market for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010