Ratings for Dr. Eduardo Montes

I was referred to Dr. Montes by a sports medicine physician from Fort Huachuca when I was on active duty. Dr. Montes was very helpful in treating my tendonitis and was able to quickly diagnose the problem. He had custom fit orthotics made which, combined with a no running profile to allow me time to heal, drastically improved my condition. He spent plenty of time with me at each visit and was flexible in scheduling during the evening once a week so I would not have to miss training during the day.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Loretta, his MA was very polite and made me feel welcomed. I only had to wait for Dr. Montes for a couple minutes which was amazing since I'm used to waiting a long time to be seen in by anyone in Sierra Vista. Dr. Montes was very knowledgable. I went in for a splinter on the bottom of my foot, he took the time to cut/shave away skin until the splinter was removed. What I liked best about Dr. Montes was that he wasn't in a rush to get to his next patient. He was very polite and easy to talk to, I highly recommend Dr. Eduardo Montes.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

Great Doctor, works with the patient to keep whem informed.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

This doctor was great. Listened to my issue and immediately treated it. Spent time with me to ensure I understood everything and was just as happy as I was when my problem was fixed. I highly recommend him to anyone dealing with foot/ankle issues. An excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Eduardo Montes's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Commercial Insurance Company