Ratings for Dr. Amber L. Pachon

Dr. Pachon was a breath of fresh air for me. It isn't often that you find a docotr who follows through on what they say. I her office today to follow up on some labs that I had performed. The office told me that they would page the Doctor letting her know that my lab results are ready and that she would call me back. I instantly thought that I wouldn't hear anything from her and that I would have to call her back. This has been my experience in the past with many different doctors. To my astonishment, Dr. Pachon called me back with in 2 hours of my call. I've always frowned about having to find a new doctor. This is the first time that I'm excited to have a primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr. Pachon is the most caring doctor I have experienced. She is not only knowledgeable in her field but takes THE TIME TO LISTEN to your health concerns. She is very easy to talk to, and is realistic in treatment plans. She sends all blood work and other follow up material by mail so you always have a copy of your information. I have been extremely satisfied with her and her staff.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

She is a wonderful doctor that has electronic communication. It is so convenient for working patients

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Dr. Pachon is an incredible doctor; she is kind, fresh-faced, knowledgeable, and takes her time. She treats every patient as an equal and as a patient, I feel valued and very well cared for. she is an inspiration!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr. Pachon has been taking care of my medical needs for about a year, and so far has not let me down. Oh, and did I mention, she's damned nice to look at.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Love this doc. She's young and fresh and interested in each individual. She e-mails, researches and gets back to you. She is enthusiastic and helpful and I wouldn't choose another doctor. I'm even considering going to an HMO from my PPO cause I wouldn't mind seeing her before I see any other docs.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

I'm a 38 year old single Gay father and was referred to Dr. Pachon by a female friend. Dr. Pachon was very understanding and followed, in detail, my complex medical history. She then made some recommendations, and wrote a prescription. She ultimately ended up improving my quality of life to where I now feel 95% back to normal. She even has an electronic system through the hospital where we can communicate any time and have her answer any questions without coming in for a visit. I'm a tough customer and she's A++ I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

Dr. Pachon is the best female family physician in San Clemente that I have ever met! She is very knowledgable and has great patient communication. After my visit, I made sure to take some extra business cards so I could refer my family to her.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Amber L. Pachon's Credentials

• Chinese

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Carefirst Bcbs