Ratings for Dr. Julie R. Burris

The wait time for Dr. Burris is outrageous. She needs to totally revamp her scheduling. If she can't consistently run on time with her appointments, then she needs to schedule less patients. I always got the feeling that she would come in and get your symptoms and then go and google them to do her diagnosis. She doesn't come off as very confident and doesn't have a very good "bed side manner". We left her practice and found a new doctor elsewhere. It's unbelievable what I put up with her after seeing how our new doctor runs his practice so effieciently and knowledgeably.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Burris is very caring. Although I often have to wait long after my appointment time I feel it is well worth it because I really feel like she listens and understands when we are discussing my symptoms. I would recommend Dr. Burris if you want a Dr. who sees you as a person not just a symptom.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2010

Dr. Julie R. Burris's Credentials

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Kansas City Ks 66103 (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS