Ratings for Dr. Jane A. Daniel

She’s never on time, you’ll wait at least an hour to be seen every appointment. She has poor bedside manners. Her staff gave me wrong lab orders which had specific due dates. She did not follow up with me on my labs, I had to ask her for results. She also called me another patients name while holding my patient info in hand. I’ll never come back to her or refer anyone to her.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I feel so validated after reading the reviews. Dr. Daniel has a terrible bedside manner and when she asks about your life and history she is extremely judgmental and rude. I had to schedule a second appointment to discuss something that should have been able to be discussed at my annual instead of a another costly appointment. It is clear it is all about the $$ with her. Exams are painful for me and she literally shows no mercy or gentleness which is why I choose a female Dr in the first place. My advice is to find another Dr.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

i have been seeing her for 6 years. she is awesome; i love her && her staff. BEST gynecologist hands down.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I am absolutely baffled by any negative experiences reported here. Dr. Daniel was the best doctor I have ever had (and no, I am not employed by her!). She was incredibly friendly, knowledgeable, thorough and willing to take all the time in the world to make sure I understood what was happening, what my options were and made sure I was completely comfortable. I felt like I was being treated by a family member who actually cared about me. I am sorry to have had to leave her, as I relocated to another state. I saw Dr. Daniel between 2013 and 2016. She treated me through abnormal pap smears, an HPV diagnosis and subsequent LEEP procedure, the entire duration of my pregnancy and delivery of my son, as well as a second LEEP, D and C, ECC and hysteroscopy. Dr. Daniel made each instance seem effortless. My delivery was especially peaceful. I knew, without a doubt, that I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

One of the best Doctor's I've EVER been to. She takes the time to answer any and all questions. The staff is amazing! I would highly recommend this office to anyone!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Not helpful, knowledgable or kind. Find another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

She is a GREAT Dr. Treats you like a human not a profit center

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Going to the gynecologist is never fun, but.....Dr. Daniel and her office staff are amazing. From scheduling to check in, to the medical assistant and the doctor, everyone is professional, kind and friendly. Dr. Daniel always takes the time to find out about my health and life and offers thorough exams and knowledge to every check up. I highly recommend this doctor and her staff.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

I love dr daniel,verry professional and friendly, a friend refer me to her,that was the best thing she ever did for me, am trilingual she always make sure she understand me and answer all my questions,people be thankful to have such a grat dr around us.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Daniel is wonderful. She is very professional and personable at the same time. I felt very safe with her during the pregnancy and mostly at the delivery room. We had a scary moment at the delivery of our baby boy, Luke. His umbilical cord got caught around his neck and Dr. Daniel had the right skills to get our baby safe. I am deeply thankful for her and her staff.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Dr. Jane A. Daniel's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal