Ratings for Dr. Julie D. Clark

No one ( Dr. Kosinski, Dr. Clark and Duran) no, one at petaluma women's health couldn't recognized CTD!!!! Dr Clark even had done biopsy (paid lots of money), but not all CTD blood tests! shame on you!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Clark was recommended to me by my Dr and two friends. I wish i had listened to my gut after our second meeting and stopped seeing her. First impression was good, i thought she was personable and had a good vibe about her. The 6 times i saw her after that however, she made me feel uncomfortable, talked down to me on several occasions, NEVER read my file except for what she wanted to talk about, never asked me personal questions that could factor in to my high blood pressure. When i would ask her to explain something in detail so i could understand, she would give me flippant 1 or 2 word responses. Totally made me feel unwelcome, and that she was annoyed by my lack of freaking out over every little thing. I was going though an awful time with a sick close relative the entire time i was pregnant, and have high blood pressure, and when i would see her for my appt's i would feel so anxious my blood pressure readings were high. I told the nurses, Dr Clark never asked or seemed to want to do anything other than her initiative for pregnancy ( i don't think she has ever given birth). I made the switch finally after an AWFUL appt in which she let it slip what the gender of my baby was. The first meeting with her we said we didn't want to know and were keeping it a surprise. NOPE she spilled the beans. I was mortified, cancelled all my existing appt's and switched to Dr Kosinski, the other Dr in the office. He is amazing, everything i knew the experience was supposed to be. Not perfect, no Dr is, but listened, asked questions, showed genuine concern. I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND DR. CLARK.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

very friendly and approachable. knowledgable about questions and doesn't make you feel rushed.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

The FIRST doctor ever to have read my file, prior to my appointment and took time to TALK to me about my history. YEAH! Personable, friendly, knowledgable, easy going, offers options to medicine/drugs. Will recommend her & her office always. Keep up the good work Dr. Clark.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010