Ratings for Dr. John Smith

Excellent doctor , he carries both excellent bedside manners and is very knowledgeable. Unfortunately he has since retired. Sad day , not all ob's carry these equalities .

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Excellent Doctor , he was knowledgeable , calm , re assuring , committed and very helpful, simply amazing !

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Had Dr Smith for my first - he was amazing. So helpful and attentive - never felt rushed.. just amazing!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Smith is a great doctor. Very caring and understanding. I was very fortunate to have him as my doctor. I will always recommend him. Sahar

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr. Smith seems like a great doctor when you meet him. What I quickly realized is that he isn't so "lovely" when you ask him questions. He seems irritated if ask him ANYTHING or voice any concerns about the pregnancy. I've gotten to the point where I don't bother engaging in a conversation with him at all. Makes me feel very uncomfortable and that's the last thing you need when going through a high risk multiples pregnancy. Open communication is key and Dr. Smith definitely doesn't allow for that.

Submitted May 4, 2014

Dr Smith is an amazing Doctor. He is kind and always has a smile. Being at the high risk clinic it was scary enough but he made every visit more comfortable and made me feel like everything was going to be okay. I just gave birth to my son and he was right. With his help and support of his wonderful team of administrative and Nursing team, both my son and I are doing just fine... We love you Dr Smith. Thank you for all of your help and support during my HR pregnancy. God's blessings to you!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Smith is a lovely man. I hated the rotating system at CV as it was so impersonal, but he somehow made you feel a bit more special. He seems to really care. He was the only doctor to give me a sick note for work....I genuinely needed one and a couple of the other doctors flat out declined! He also took notice of the fact that I was very anxious with my pregnancy and refered me to the reproductive mental health clinic. He is a fantastic doctor. I really don't want to go back to CV but if I do I will always book my appointments with him.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. Smith is the best of the best!, I'm so happy to have him as my OBG. God bless him!! the entire office is very nice, nice people and also very professional.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr Smith, he's an angel from up above for a preg women, I seen him for my first born at the high risk, he was there for me for my 2nd loss at 20 wks, he has a genuine heart, he seen that I was in the hospital for med supervision when my water broke, came to visit me everyday, it meant alot, now i'm seeing him for my 3rd, I'm happy he's following up with this pregnancy

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

I was so lucky and fortunate to have Dr. Smith performing my C section and deliver my daughter on September 2010. Dr. Smith is a great doctor. He performed the surgery perfect with no complications and the recovery was very fast. He came to see us the second day after the surgery and also came before discharge, which was great to see how much he care about patients. Thank you again for helping me through the pregnancy and delivering my daughter.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011