Ratings for Dr. JOHN P. Knutson

Had knee replacement. Perfect - could not be happier. Friendly, knowledgeable and very caring.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

My daughter received a surgery for her leg after her femur broke. The surgeon who did the surgery was Dr. Huene and he told us we could either leave the pins in or take them out after a few months. We wanted two things, one a doctor that was in our insurance network and two a second opinion. My wife tried calling and the secretary was very rude to her saying she would ask the doctor. A few days later and still no response so my wife called again and received even a ruder approach and was told that Knutson would not even look at my daughter because someone did the surgery. Now I have every right to change doctors and to receive a second opinion but he wouldn't even see us or talk to us after that point. I later tried calling to share my viewpoints with him and his error of judgement and neither the secretary or the doctor would talk to me. I will no longer call him doctor because that is a title of respect and he has not earned my respect or my business. I will never go to him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. JOHN P. Knutson's Credentials

• Maryland Medical College (Grad. 1989)

Inland Empire Health Plan