Ratings for Dr. Frank G. Artinian

It breaks my heart to write this review now that he's leaving. He knows how much we appreciate him and are blessed to have the kind of Pediatrician he is in our community. He does not leave the room until all your questions are answered- from clinical questions to a question of where he gets his haircut. :-) All my children grew up under his care. Whenever one of them is sick, his presence alone makes you feel they are all gonna be alright. He is the best!!! Thanks, Dr. Artinian! Maybe we'll bump into you at Tulip time. :-)

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

He is the only doctor that has really helped my son. My son has tonic epilepsy,ADHD,and anxiety. He is only 10. Dr. Artinian has helped him more than any other doctor. He always listens and takes our concerns literally. He never makes anyone feel like they are silly for feeling a certain way or because they are worried about something. He is a GREAT doctor!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

This doctor is the best our children have ever been to. My little girl was in the care of a local hospital when her appendix ruptured. They did not catch it. We moved her to Dr. Artinian's care in Ft. Madison. He told us they would find out what was wrong and they did, very promptly. He is wonderful with children and he is very knowledgable. I wish he was a GP, my whole family would go to him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Frank G. Artinian's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 2001)

MB Health