Ratings for Dr. Mary F. Howick

Never in my life have I had a doctor not listen to me like Dr. Howick. She lets others tell her lies then instead of asking questions she allows others to form her opinion. Meanwhile, she misdiagnosed me causing me to find another Dr. To receive adequate care. I suffered for months until finally finding a doctor that listened and correctly diagnosis me so I could get my life back. I also spent a fortune having all my tests taken over being she didnt read them correctly. This women is a snake in tall grass. I don't recommend her to anyone that values their health and medical records being honest and correct!!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

So very happy to have finally found a Dr. that works with me and pays attention. My health is so much better.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

A very caring and knowledgeable doctor who goes the extra mile for her patients. If you need a family physician, Dr. Howick is definitely the one to go to. WE LOVE HER!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Dr. Mary F. Howick's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Meadville, PA