Ratings for Dr. Wendy E. Smith

Dr. Wendy Smith is one of our favorite appointments every year. When my son was in the NICU, she travelled up to the hospital to meet with us in our room. Her and her office staff have always been friendly and knowledgeable. She always spends a long time with me and my son, answering questions and making us feel better about my sons genetic condition. I never feel like she talks down to us and she takes the time to make sure our questions are answered. She is amazing and I'm glad that she is part of our medical team!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

DR WENDY SMITH HAS ABSOLUTELY NO PROFESSIONALISM. SHE IS AN AMBULANCE CHASER. WHEN SHE CAN'T GET PATIENTS OF HER OWN SHE FINDS THINGS WRONG WITH THE FAMILY MEMBERS OF HER STAFF. WHICH IS WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN HER, ME AND MY BABY GIRL. SHE ACTS INTELLECTUALLY SUPERIOR AND I REALLY FEEL LIKE SHE CARED WHAT I HAVE HAD TO SAY. WHEN I TOLD HER I DIDN'T WANT TO BRING MY DAUGHTER TO HER SHE BASICALLY TOLD ME THAT THAT WAS TO BAD BECAUSE SHE IS THE ONLY DOCTOR THAT WORKS IN GENETICS. EVEN THOUGH MY DAUGHTERS CONDITIION WAS NOT A GENETIC CONDITION SHE STILL EXPECTED ME TO BRING MY DAUGHTER TO HER EVERY YEAR. I STOPPED BRINGING MY DAUGHTER TO HER WHEN NO ONE IN THE OFFICE, NOT EVEN HER HERSELF, COULD TELL ME WHY I WOULD BRING MY DAUGHTER TO A GENETICIST WHEN MY DAUGHTERS CONDITION WAS NOT GENETIC. ALSO SHE HAS NO CONCERN WHATSOEVER FOR HIPPA. AS SHE KNEW MY FAMILY MEMBER SHE FELT THAT NORMAL PROTOCOL COULD BE IGNORED AND TOOK PICTURES OF MY DAUGHTER TO PASS THEM AROUND HER OFFICE.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Wendy E. Smith's Credentials

• Mi State Univ Coll Of Human Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1995)