Ratings for Dr. Umberto I. Garcia

When I was 16 this doctor put his fingers in my snatch to check if I was a virgin! F- you dr Umberto Garcia! I should have kicked you in the face!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Umberto Garcia has been my family practicioner for more than ten years. He is awesome! I recommend him without any hessitation.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr. Garcia has been my family practitioner since I was a child and now for my family. He diagnosed me through Mono, Epstein Barr, Kidney Failure, Depression and recently MS. He never hesitates to refer me to specialists and will not treat me for things when a specialist is needed. He has been a Godsend to me and my family. I trust him immensely and have referred him to many. Because of his popularity patients may need to wait longer than with less popular physicians but if you are ill and looking for a strong diagnostician you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

He is a wonderful doctor. He is truly concerned and very intuitive. He can look at you and know what is wrong. I love this man.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Umberto I. Garcia's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1979)