Ratings for Dr. Jonathan J. Seidlin

I had four office visits with Dr. Seidlin. Two of the office visits were very rushed. I was still asking questions while he was rushing out of the exam room to see the next patient. The other two office visits were not rushed and he was personable with me (male gender).

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Treated 3 patients at the same time. Talked to me with virtually one hand on the door to go see his next patient. While I was undressing he went to see other patient. He came back, spend a while with me.While I got dressed he saw another and then finally came back with my prescription. Like a factory. Very very rushed. This attitude may not be true for the others in this practice, I certainly hope not . He was not very personable. Maybe he is better with men than woman . I would advise women to go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr Seidlin is very knowledgeable and professional. He's got a great personality. I've been a patient for 6 months. I have only good things to say.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Backgound -- my wife was in the hospital for a week with a serious infection that had spread to her blood (seriously hours away from dying) He was aware of this history. Recently she was experiencing symptoms of a kidney or bladder infection (which is probably how the other infection started) -- we placed a call to his office and NEVER received a return phone call!! Finally I took her to an Urgent Care unit -- they immediately made her go to the Hospital Emergency Room. There is even more to this story that makes it borderline negligence but space doesnt allow. As far as his medical ability,, maybe he is alright, but come on if you cant get hold of the guy in a extreme time of need what good is he. (My wife was in tears terrified of getting that sick again!)

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr. Seidlin is one of the nicest doctors I have meet. He was also very knowledgeable. High marks for him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

Had prostate biopsy performed ended up in hospital with Ecoli sepsi!! hard to get hold of Doctor, staff clueless.7 days of pure hell !!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Jonathan J. Seidlin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Parker, CO