Ratings for Dr. Wassim Soliman

Absolutely horrible. Terrified my child's health is in his hands. Within 5 minutes of talking appears to push the latest drug he is most likely getting kickbacks from by the pharmaceutical industry with very little background information on the problem.

Submitted August 19, 2017

This man is pure evil. I had him a few years ago. Within a few years, I will sue him for malpractice.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

I love Dr. Soliman but I couldn't trust him, I always felt like he was judging me, when he left the hospital I was so upset, now here I am age 17 struggling because I can't stay in child's psychiatry anymore because I'm to old but I'm too young for adults. I've been on my own for over a year now and the wait list for the adult ward is two years

Submitted January 29, 2017

Lied to my parents about me being suicidal when I said NOTHING of the sort to keep me in hospital longer, then threatened my parents to keep me in hospital even longer if I didn't attend day treatment. I lost my hamster because of him and almost lost my quality of life too. I got my full records from the hospital and it said NOTHING about me being suicidal, so he and his team evidently lied to get their way. Thanks. He also said I would end up in hospital for even longer if I stopped my meds which I did and 5 years later I'm living life very happily and successfully something that none of them said was possible for me. Thank you so much once again! :D

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Had this doctor many years ago. Probably the worst I had. He does have some standing, but is bias and judgmental. I write this 6+years after I had him

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

I have nothing but positive thoughts about this doctor. He has helped my son reach his full potential!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

We just didn't like this dr. We felt he made very quick concrete judgements. No discussion. Not diplomatic. He seems highly stressed himself. I changed drs. And was glad we did so.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Makes rash and wide statements. Snap judgment. Not compromising and doesn't seem to listen. Moody. Seems bored when you talk. My child did not respond well. He leans on the hospital social worker comments far too much. i hope he reads this and can improve because Brampton needs child psychiatrists. Take some time and slow down.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

I visited this doctor several times. He is very stubborn. He blames the problem on the patient in an already stressful situation. He's not someone that should be working in this field!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010