Ratings for Dr. Peter Minich

I had a cystocopy performed by Dr. Minich for recurrent bladder infections. I had a concern about receiving an antibiotic after the procedure and left this information with his secretary. Not only did Dr. Minich perform a very effective cystoscopy, he made sure I went home with the prescription I needed. This was done on a Friday and on that Sunday of a long weekend Dr. Minich phoned to ask me how I was feeling. He is a very thoughtful, competent doctor. I was very impressed with him.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Dr. Minich performed a vasectomy on me yesterday...great surgeon, great bedside manner...hard to make someone comfortable when the have you privates under the knife, but he did. Following surgery there was no swelling, very little pain (didn't take any pain killers following procedure) and feel great today. If you are looking for a doc to fix you up, I wouldn't hesitate to see Dr. Minich.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013