Ratings for Dr. Daniel W. Turner

I have gone to Dr. Turner for years. He's absolutely great - works with you in an emergency and does not try to get you to do any procedures you don't need. I won't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Dr. Turner and his staff are great. They take the time to answer your questions, but are super efficient in getting you in and out, while still giving great service. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

We moved to SC in Nov. 2004. Dr. Turner was recommended by Aetna. He has a fantastic personality and is very skilled as a Dentist. His staff is friendly and professional. Dr. Turner takes time to explain procedures and he welcomes patient input. The office is clean and cheerful to spend time in. Appointment schedules are maintained and I/we have never been left waiting. We have been fortunate to find Dr. Turner and his excellent staff.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

I've been going to Dr Turner for about 8 years and he and his staff are wonderful and so efficient. You never have to wait long and they are easily accessible by phone or email and you get the best of care there. I have recommended him to many friends and co-workers.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010