Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Borucki

I found a lump in my breast and was referred by this practice's NP to get a mammogram. I was supposed to get the results within a couple of days and after about 5 days(including the weekend) I called the breast health center to get my results. They informed me that I had cancer and that my doctor was supposed to have contacted me the previous week with the results. I had to go to Dr. Borucki in order to get a referral to a surgeon that day. He was very unappologetic and acted as though I were unreasonable to want to know my results right away. He was also very hostile to my mother because she was visibly angry. She never said anything to him, but he asked her several times if she had anything to say. It was like he was trying to start an arguement. He was also mad that the breast health center gave me my results. He is arrogant, unprofessional, and cold to act like he did to someone who had just been diagnosed with cancer at 33.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Robert B. Borucki's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med