Ratings for Dr. David B. Feig

Dr. Feig may have an introverted manner at first, but he is observant and over a couple appointments listened well and attended to issues other providers have missed. I found him to be caring and helpful and up to date about possible treatments. When asked for explanations, he was patient and thorough about my options and even did further research after our appointment. I'll take a thoughtful doctor I can trust over an extremely charismatic one any day!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Dr. Feig is one of the best doctors I've had. He listens thoughtfully and explains the science behind his diagnoses. He is repectful and thoughtful. He genuinely seems to care about his patients' health.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2010

Appeared to be aloof, annoyed or disinterested. Did not appear to read the nurse's write-up so I had to refer him to information I provided a few minutes earlier. He asked an insulting question that had nothing to do with subject problem. Little eye contact. He instilled a very low level of confidence.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010