Ratings for Dr. Shauna L. Witt

I Love Dr. Witt, she was the first doctor who actually sat down and considered me for contacts. All other doctors blew me off saying my vision was too horrible. Dr. Witt work led with me every step of the way explaining things to me. I now have glasses and contacts. She's the best!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I've been going to her for 4 years and she is always great!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Very pleased with Dr. Witt. She is very knowledgable and takes time with each patient. She explains every step of the eye exam.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

A few weeks ago, I went to my eye doctor, who is an O.D. She referred me to a D.O. who is also an ophthalmologist, because I may need eye surgery for my cataracts. Right next to my O.D.’s office there is an optician’s office, where I go to get my glasses. The person that I deal with in this office has a diploma on the wall saying that he has something called an A.A.S. degree. I’m totally confused by all these degrees and terms.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

She has been my doctor for years. She helped me get contacts and every step that followed. Her staff is so nice and helpful with the insurance step, they make your visit stress free and enjoyable.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Shauna Witt is exceptional at what she does!!!! She bends over backwards for her patients and strives to be the best eye doctor around. She has been my doctor for 6 years even when she changed locations. She let me along with her other patients as to her where she was transferring. The wal mart vision center in Grenada had her location and would give it to patients at request. I drive over an hour to get my yearly checkup and she still is just as friendly and thourough as she always has been! She is excellent with children as well! Go see her!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

Dr. Witt has been my eye doctor for several years. I am healthy except for well controlled diabetes. Dr. Witt excels at keeping my vision up to par.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2011

I used to see Dr. Witt at the Walmart Vision Center in Grenada, MS. I called to schedule my regular yearly checkup and was informed that she had left with everyone's medical records and didn't give any indication of her location. 3 years later I found her at the Starkville, MS Walmart. I called for my records several times, but she wouldn't respond. I filed a complaint with the state board and the dept. of health and human services. She mailed my records 4 months later. Her excuse to HHS was that she didn't have my contact information, but it was clearly written on my old records. My address hasn't changed.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010