Ratings for Dr. Irwin Kash

Dr. Kash has been our pediatrician for 25 years now and it has been a wonderful experience for myself and my family. I have always found him to be completely professional and concerned about the well being of the entire family. He will take all the time you need to adequately diagnose your children and to provide the best care and information possible. I have never been rushed through an appointment because he is running behind. I have always found him to be compassionate and caring. My children have grown into adults that have no fear of physicians because of the care they have received from Dr. Kash. I highly recommend him and have recommended him to friends.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. Kash diagnosed my 2 daughters when many specialists could not. If not for him, my oldest daughter would have died and my youngest would be in a wheelchair. You do have to wait for him because he will spend as much time with you as he needs. A great old school doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Completely unprofessional and inappropriate. He hit on me in front of my two children, one of whom was sick.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

This doctor is arrogant and dangerous.He doesn't know how to read an xray properly and has not been truthful.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Irwin Kash's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1969)

Amerigroup