Ratings for Dr. James C. Weis

Dr. Weis has an excellent reputation and for good reason. Thank you Dr. Weis!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Weis is the most knowledgeable, kind and caring orthopedic surgeon in the Valley. His technical skills are unsurpassed.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Probably more was spent- out of pocket expenses were higher having to go constantly to pain management.It took 4.5 years begging him-along w/ Pain Dr. recommended remove rods and screws-they were sitting on nerves in my spine. He refused to believe. Sent me for more painful test which showed just what I said-they were sitting on nerves. I was told.."I do not make mistakes, I do 3oo fusions a year." Finally when he saw proof and removed all the screws and rods and decompress L3-4,I was pain free for a while-but he cut a almost a footlong incision, which was far more than needed to remove it -only cut 1/2 inch incision to put the entire fusion in. He was not able to find my hardware when I wanted it back- to see what it looked like, that wreaked so much pain in my life,kept me from having a life, I was in constant pain. There were so many he said,he could not find mine. So many he removed? ...I thought he made no mistakes and didn't have to remove anyone elses. Apparently not.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr. James C. Weis's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)