Ratings for Dr. Diana K. Han

Doctor Han is the best physician my husband and I have ever had, and we've had many. Her exams are extremely detailed and her follow-up is prompt. She is professional and yet also very caring and genuinely easy to talk to. What really stands out for me is what she does with our test results. When our blood tests come back for example, Dr. Han hand writes notes in the margins of the reports highlighting what is important and helping us understand what is normal and not worth worrying about. Then at the end of the report she writes a full summary of the key issues, detailing next steps and her recommendations. We've never had a doctor do this for us before and I can't tell you what a service this is! Even our other doctors are impressed. We've brought these reports to appointments with specialists and they all appreciate the information. I'm very thankful to have her as my Dr. and I breathe easier knowing my husband is in her hands.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

An excellent physician. The best I've ever seen. Caring, focused, extremely thorough. I've referred all of my family and friends. I just wish she was also a pediatrician, because I can't seem to find a doctor as good as her for my younger kids.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

Dr. Han is wonderful!! She is very knowledgeable, kind, prompt ,and efficient. I would highly recommend her to everyone. She gave me the most thorough physical that I have had from any other Doctor. I am an RN with 25 yrs. of experience.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Dr. Han is as good as they come. I've referred most of my family to her and many of my friends. Everyone of them raves about her professionalism and communication skills--which in and of itself is a minor miracle (we're talking about a bunch of people who never agree on anything!). What's clear is that she takes the time to get to know people. She's very thoughtful and genuine. You never feel rushed and she never talks down to you. She has the rare ability to meet you where you are on your health issues, while gently prodding you forward. I have never felt so well taken care of and looked out for. All this and the irony is I stumbled upon her office while shopping at the local supermarket. I saw her sign and stopped in. I later learned through the grapevine that she's the talk of the town, but for me finding her was just dumb luck. I've had many doctors over the years but none like this. If every Dr. were this thorough and dedicated we would have a very different healthcare system.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Diana K. Han's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med