Ratings for Dr. Aaron Ruskin

Dr. Aaron Ruskin performed my daughter’s jaw surgery. He made sure we knew what to expect before and after the surgery. He came out to speak with me right after the surgery. The surgery went beautifully! Recovery was not as difficult as we anticipated. Dr. Ruskin was great with her follow up appointment as well. I was very nervous about this procedure at first. My daughter and I are both very happy with our overall experience!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

I just had Jaw surgery and my experience with Dr. Ruskin was great....He was very concern about any activity I had after surgery and if I had any pain.....His staff was exceptional and friendly...Thanks for making my experience a good one..

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

He had zero sympathy for pain. I am not a druggie or someone looking to get a quick fix. He treated my tmj like it was laughable, when I've had it for almost 30 years. His "cure" is for me to wear a splint and suffer through the pain. No alternative procedures (which I've read about) . No "how are you feeling, when are the flare ups" type of questions. Nothing. Kind of a polite and "informed" way of being told to eff off and deal with it. Never seeing this Dr. again.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

He is personable. He was careful to limit pain and made quick work of the procedure but did not leave me feeling like he rushed through it.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010