Ratings for Dr. Antonio Quidgley

I have been going to this oratice for years and have never had a beneficial appointment. The staff is aleays rude and didtectful. No one is ever available to answer telephone calls, voice mails always full and on the rare occassion you do get to leave a message they won't return the call. Seems they are all about $$! Their motto is as loneg as they keep you in pain they are sure to get more $$. Never on time i have had to wait from 2 hours up to 5 hours to be seen. When told that I didn't appreciate no one informing me as to what was going on "I could feel free to get another doctor. " The entire staff has the opinion everyoneis a drug addict and they treat you like it. He apears nice but either has no idea what is going on in his office and with patients orhe just really doesn't care. The SPCA is kinder to homeless animals than this pratice!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

This practice has a tendency to treat patients like prison inmates.They behave more like parole officers than health professional.Not good for self-esteem!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

In my opinion Dr. Quidgley is terrific. He is straight to the point, honest, and intelligent. He does not seek to solve all ailments with a one pill fits all pill. He looks to find the BEST course of treatment for your specific needs. Don't get me wrong, he isn't a push-over, he WILL check you out. He "with my consent" searched to see if I was going to many doctors and pharmacy's for my medication. He will on randomly check your urine to see if you are taking other drugs. I respected that, it sends a NO DRUG SEEKING ALLOWED message. He listened to my concerns about the future and side effects. Undrestood when I said I didn't want to take something that would knock me out or make me high. I want to live as normal a life as I can, I'm not yet, but with his help and my hard work I soon will.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Antonio Quidgley's Credentials

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal