Ratings for Dr. Thomas G. Shock

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I hope dr shock looses his licence after he went to court for what he did to my wife foot she will never be the same now she has to use a cane and she is off balance she all most lost her foot and leg he will have to close down his business the durty lown down crook I hope god takes care of him and he can,t sleep at night. we ran into lots of people he did bad things to.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Bills for treatment well above usual and customary without advising patient and then when confronted simply turns you into collections. Expect to pay at least $100 beyond insurance allowable for every 5 minutes of his time. Work is substandard and I did not know until we used another podiatrist. Would recommend avoiding this crook.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

My visit to Dr. Shock was wonderful. He examined my poor traumatized foot, explained the procedure, and kept me chatting while he performed the procedure. It was over before I knew it, with no pain and very little anxiety. I will be going back to Dr. Shock again, and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

If you want to keep your toes or foot don,t have this man touch you .there is other foot doctors in stockton.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Dr Shock , is an amazing Dr. he has been so good to me with my foot issue, couldnt ask for better.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Waited almost 1/2 hour after appt. time to be seen. He didn't answer my needs about my feet. Next thing I knew I was getting a plaster cast on both feet to fit me for inserts. He didn't tell me he was doing this and then they send me a bill for $250.00. I called and also wrote a letter stating that I did not want the inserts and they said, "too bad". They mailed them to me anyway and when I refused to pay, they turned me into a collection agency. I was forced to take something that I didn't even know I was getting. The over all charge was over $500.00. My portion was $250.00. More than I could afford but was forced to pay it by being turned in a collection agency. This Dr. did not explain why, what, or how I needed these inserts. Upon leaving the office I saw plaster cast on top of plaster cast. Seems easy money so that's what he does whether you need it or not. Just a money maker and not patient care. Never use this guy.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Thomas G. Shock's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He is only interested in getting paid, not taking care of his patients. He was late for all my appointments and his staff is horrible! "

January 26, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I hope dr shock looses his licence after he went to court for what he did to my wife foot she will never be the same now she has to use a cane and she is off..."

May 26, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=952708'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=952708'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 6, 2014