Ratings for Dr. Tracy A. Banks

The B-E-S-T! Professional, classy, intelligent, knowledgeable, cutting edge, beautiful! She's the prettiest Dr. I've ever seen. Love me some Dr. Banks......is the B-E-S-T!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Doctor seems nice. Seemed a little rushed in the appointment and didn't listen to everything I said. Your blood test results do not get back for 10 days at this office, which is unheard of. I have always had my results back in a day or two, so I hate that.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Knows her business. Great bed-side manner. Gives you all the information you need with regard to your health or any procedures!Compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

We just has our 2nd child with Dr. Banks, and still feel just as stongly as we did the first time, that Dr. Banks is an outstanding Doctor! She is extremely knowledgable and comforting throughout the pregnancy process.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

I liked Dr. Banks in the beginning of my pregnancy. However, I did find that sometimes she seemed to not contact me, or answer stupid questions, or make me feel good about the pregnancy. But when I delivered my baby and began to feel bad after the process she did not show any concern. I was feeling sick and everyone kept saying this is what happens after you have a baby. In the end that was not the case. I really was sick and had to be treated. If she only had listened to me when I complained about what I was feeling I could have been treated sooner. I could have lost my life. I just feel Dr. Banks is not as knowledgeable nor takes credit for the fact that she CAN make mistakes. I would not recommend her or go back to her for treatment!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Great doctor! Dr. Banks is knowledgeable, patient, answered all my questions and more. Very lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Dr. Banks is the best!! Always friendly and always explains everything fully before letting you leave. I feel very confident with her as my OB!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HER! Wonderful staff, very helpful with "stupid" questions when I was pregnant for the first time. Always a short waiting time.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Tracy A. Banks's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Mckinney, TX