Dr. Stephen I. Esses

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephen I. Esses

words cannot explain how happy I am to be able to walk without sharp pain in my back. I would definitely recommend anyone with this problem to to see Dr. Esses ASAP! He is unlike other doctors I have seen in the past has your upmost health and wellbeing at the forefront of your recovery. Thank you to Dr. Esses and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2019

This experience was wonderful. Thank God for Dr. Esses and his staff they are friendly and caring. I have recommend him to many other people. I pray that he helps them as much as he did for me.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

The entire staff cared about my healing process was very helpful. Dr. Esses was aware of what procedure I needed and all worked well. His instructions to me made perfect sense.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

Dr. Esses and staff was very professional and caring. The surgery and follow-up care was phenomenal. I appreciate his bed side manner and would definitely refer him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2019

Stephanie the office manager was awesome in keeping me informed. Dr. Esses did an awesome job on my neck, I have had little to no pain during the process. The staff has been very kind and always willing to help in anyway they can.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

This was my first surgery. I could have not asked for a better doctor. My experience with doctor Esses had been great.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

Dr.stephen Esses helped me with my lower back issue. He did explain to me from the beginning everything that was contributing to my problem. He also wrote me a letter for my employer that detailed what the problem was and my physical limitations. I was surprised because he also included everything I told him about my lower back issue the first time I saw him. I am very pleased with the treatment Dr. Esses has given me.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

Highly recommend Dr. Esses he is an excellent doctor, knows what he is doing. I was suffering from Pain for 1.5 years and after the surgery the pain was gone. I am very happy with Dr. Esses.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2019

Extremely efficient. left with a feeling of pure confidence and that my care is nothing short of expert.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

My quality of life has drastically been improved thanks to Dr. Esses Thank you very much !!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Dr. Stephen I. Esses's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1978)