Ratings for Dr. Ara A. Ajemian

He is a very good physician But I wont go back because of the horrible horrible straff!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Ajemian is my primary physician and I am very pleased with the attention and care he has provided. And I highly recommend him to friends and family members. signed Gertrude Gresko.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

I have known Dr. Ajemian for a number of years. He always takes the time to listen. He is very wise and very humane. I trust him and can't say that about most other doctors that I've seen. He's top notch.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

I agree. I suffer from a chronic pain syndrome called CPS that targets just certain parts of my body and am treated by a pain management doctor and yes, I do take pain meds. BUT these meds don't take care of my acute and chronic migraines for which i have been on several different meds at different times. I get so frustrated with him, my pain doctor says PCP has to handle the migraines. Dr. Ajemian's answer? "drink coffee" well been there and done that, i'm sure it works for some people but when you have completely disabling migraines that attack almost without warning, the last thing i needed to hear was that. Patent response to me is always "you're already on some pain meds for your CPS (which stemmed from a stroke so it's hard to treat anyway. He is very kind but Tylenol is the patent answer.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Saw Dr Ajemian while Dr Stankiewicz was out on maternity leave and I'm less than impressed. He takes bad notes and forgets everything I tell him. On every occasion he tells me I should try Aleve for my pain and Fybromyalgia and I remind him AGAIN that I have stomach problems and the Dr has said no NSAIDS. Anybody with chronic pain knows that Tylenol and Ultram will not take care of everything... and having to tell theDr your ENTIRE history every time has caused me to lose any faith I had in this provider.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Dr. Ajemian is a rarity in that he cares about his patients. He is still using the standard style of treatments like statins, but he will listen and try to answer questions.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

He took care of my bronchitis right away and his office even called back to check on my condition!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Dr. Ara is one of the very few(unfortunatelly)doctors that real cares about his patients and considers them human beeings and not just numbers on a chart. I am under his care for several years now and I don't have enough words to describe what a good doctors he is.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010