Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Ranieri

I would recommend dr. Ranieri to everybody he is the only doctor I ever had that took the time to be with his patient not to send in a nurse practitioner or somebody just to write a prescription he takes the time to see how you're doing and how you feel and that's a real doctor as far as the staff has always been kind and courteous you treat people the way you want to be treated and you will get respect in return

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Don't.... just don't. I saw him a long time ago and it was horrific. I see he's been in a lot of trouble since-- not surprised. Please go to someone else for your own sake. I know how horrific chronic pain is and how desperate it makes people. Protect yourself and AVOID him at all costs. He put an SCS in me and I don't use it. No pills or patches anymore-- just a pump I got from a far better doctor and the dose has been the same for years. It's all I need and I'm completely functional. I lost so much time because of this guy and he was a creep. There are good, safe doctors out there who know what they're doing. Don't settle. Keep looking. There is help.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I haveto agree, he has no bedside manner. He did a neurostimulater implant on me, he did an awesome job on the surgery. But he is very hard to communicate with. Tries to push drugs. And the office staff was terrible! They insisted I took a narcotic, and I had to argue with them, ended up they had the wrong Sherri!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

dr Thomas ranierie is a great doctor .his staff however needs improvement . they can be very rude. seen the dr for three years and never did me wrong. any pain management place atleast around here they have to drug test you monthly they do that to make sure your takeing your meds and also to make sure your not using meds that you are not prescribed . the only thing im going through right now is he left his business I think and I like to no were he went cause I like to continue to see him only doctor I trust see him for three years now. does anyone know were tammy raulston is?

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Office staff rude and talk about patients in a negative way. Dr ranieri also does the same. Its common to wait 2-3 hours for follow up appointment. Dr. Ranieri comes in room and doesn't ask anything. When I asked questions, he was ruid and acted like I was wasting his time. He tries pushing procedures that I dont want.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

urine test every month 1,300.00 unbelieveable ,been going there 3 years always clean ,why do i have to have this ,my ins only pays 75 percent 25 percent is my cost ,this is so dumb and a rip off ,but i am afraid other pain places on't give me any meds and i am suffering bad with my neck ,back ,foot ,knee ,i just don't know what to do ,yes he is rude in a hurry and doesn't listen ,yes pushes epiterals and now a spine difussor or stimulator ,i don't want it ,he doesd it in here office ,not clean enough for this to be done there my opinion ,i guess i will have to find someone else ,i liked dr monda so much better ,dr ranieri took my husband off his meds and my husband was in so much pain from nerraphy an my husband feel cause his legs hurt so bad with no mds he died ,so i am so upset

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Ignorant staff, way too many patients, very irresponsible in the pain management field...It is crucial that meds get refilled on time~this office leaves u hi and dry to suffer miserably!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

He is a very rude person. Does not know or remember what tests he has preformed on you . Pushes epidurals constantly , even if they have never worked in the past . He is Rude ,no bedside manner , wait times very long, longest one for me was 3hrs . Told me I needed to seek mental health help . which he knew I already have ,on my chart is my meds which are used for bipolor . He will make comments from the back of the office so that the patients can hear clearly,if they don`t want to wait ,there are many other pain treatment centers around here . I would recomend to find another pain center , if you don`t you will be sorry .

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010