Ratings for Dr. Phillip Walther

Can not believe the negative comment that was posted. Can not say enough about this dr and the care he gave our 17 yr old son going thru testicular cancer. B/C of Dr Walther our son is now a healthy 35 yr old with a beautiful wife and four children. My son just called today saying he was going to look Walther up so he could send a note along with a photo of his family. Again, we can not say enough about this wonderful doctor and his knowledge and expertise. We will be forever grateful to him and his staff. (i believe Ann was his assistant/office mngr back in 1994 and she was wonderful).

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

Terrible bedside manners. Shows no concern for patient. Just wants to do the job "his way". Poor communications from office staff. Never returns calls. This was my experience. Chances are I would be deceased if I had not changed doctors. Be cautious if you are planning on using this physician!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Dr. Phillip Walther's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)