Ratings for Dr. Ryszard Skulski

I too would only rate him with maybe 1/2 a star. He is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever met or been referred to. My primary doctor has been called to report this man too. Not only was he rude, arrogant, insulting, humiliating and disrespectful, I didn't even wait to finish with him, I walked out of he room. I also filed a grievance with my medical insurance plan. Doctors like this hurt the profession and the public needs to be told when it's applicable and true.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I saw this Dr. once and once is enough. He is super rude and arrogant. Told me to get off of all of the medication that had been prescribed for me by a top Eisenhower Cardiologist. I am on Medicare and just because of this and a HMO plan does not mean that I have to accept a low quality Doctor. I also checked with six Eisenhower staff members and was told to run the other way!!!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Dr. Skulski has a very unattractive and rude receptionist to start. They make errors constantly with scheduling and billing at his office. He does not take time with his patients. He does not seem to care about his patients other than socializing and chatting about everything else but medicine and treatment. He is usually running late or not in the office.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Dr. Ryszard Skulski's Credentials

• Akademia Med W Warszawie, Warszawa, Poland (Grad. 1990)

Kaiser-Permanente