Ratings for Dr. William J. Pittas

Dr. Pittas is highly gifted and talented surgeon backed by a professional staff I am very happy with my results and I recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Don’t know where to begin when talking about Dr. Pittas. He is absolutely gifted & talented surgeon . As a person, he is a caring & a kind hearted being. If only all doctors were like him, this world would be a better place. He preformed reconstructive breast surgery on me. This surgery has made me feel like a woman again physically, mentally, & emotionally. I’m grateful to him & like I told him...I kiss the ground he walks on. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Dr Pittas took care of my mother who is 88 years old.. she had skin cancer on her head, and he removed it.. He was so nice with my entire family and esspecially sweet and thoughtful to my aging mother.. Very genuine caring doctor,.. excellent surgeon too, the scar is barely visible.. recommend him highly, excellent bedside manner..

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

seen for a broken bone in my hand. Office took weeks to get me in, then the dr complained to me that I should have been seen right away and the delay basically wasnt good as he wanted to do surgery. I opted for no surgery - didnt care for the attitudes of everyone there

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Thank you Dr Pittas and staff for your professional, kindness and care during a very difficult time in my life! You're the best!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Saw three other surgeons before i got to dr pittas.. had a large cancer on my scalp which nobody wanted to touch.. when i saw dr pittas he immediately made me feel at ease.. just had my 4th week post op visit and everything is looking great!! Very thankful for his great work!! He is an artist!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I was very happy with how great I felt as soon as I woke up from surgery. The staff was great! Dr. Pittas is such an amazing person and plastic surgeon. He has to be the BEST plastic surgeon in Michigan. I'm already looking forward to going back I had such a speedy recovery. I had ZERO pain.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

What an amazing team!! I completely trust Dr. Pittas and his opinion regarding any procedures I’ve gotten done with him. Having cosmetic surgery was something I wanted to do for years but was always afraid of. It’s been two years since my rhinoplasty and I love my nose more everyday. From start to finish they guide you through the process and make sure you are well taken care of. After care is no different. They are available and willing to help you with whatever you need. I will definitely see him again for future procedures. Thank you for making this process so simple!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr Pittas performed my breast augmentation After numerous consults with various surgeons I knew Dr Pittas would deliver on my vision He exceeded my expectations and gave me exactly what I was looking for He took the time to discuss various options and answer many questions His kindness acute listening and expertise put me at ease His staff is exceptional and caring I strongly recommend Dr Pittas

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Very happy with DR Pittas.. had a Breast Reduction, 2 days later I was up and went to the mall! My neck and shoulder pain is gone and my breasts look better than they looked when I was 18!! Thanks doc! Love your humor and bedside manner!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. William J. Pittas's Credentials

• Greek

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)