Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Aina Zhang

My husband and I will be forever grateful to Aina and the entire Sinocare team for helping us to conceive our beautiful, healthy son. We tried to have children for 12 years, and saw doctors and the Zita West Clinic who told us we would never have kids. We needed IVF, and credit our excellent doctor for that, but, crucially, Aina ensured that our ingredients were of the best possible quality. This was not easy - I was 44 when our son was born, and my husband had severe oligospermia, producing between 10-20 sperm (not thousands or millions) most of which were misshapen or dead. Aina guided us, and encouraged us at every turn in her quiet way. We worked very hard to have our son - whatever Aina told us to eat (or not to eat), we ate, when she told me to cut back my work hours, I cut them back. She was always right. It took a year, and getting through a miscarriage from our first IVF, to conceive our son on the second try. Keep an open mind, and persevere with Aina - it is worth it.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Dr Aina Zhang and her team are the best, she listens to you, she gives you the best information, and treatment. Because of you Aina, i have 2 beautiful children. Mom and I still go and do accupuncture because it feels so good after that. All my respect to Aina, her husband James and the rest of the team, specially Jacky. Sophie

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

A diagnosis of stage 4 breast cancer with liver metastasis is pretty scary. But I am here today telling my story and giving Aina and her team the positive review that they all deserve. Chemotherapy did remove the liver lesions but with a stage 4 diagnosis, my oncologist told me that I will always have the lump in my breast. The targeted treatment that I receive every 3 weeks at the hospital keeps the cancer in control and from spreading. I knew that acupuncture and Chinese medicine are not quick cures, especially with a serious illness. I had weekly sessions with Aina and her team; after 9 months, scans showed that the lump had decreased. After 12 months, my lump was even smaller in size. My oncologist was amazed, as my targeted treatments do not shrink the cancer - they merely control it. I will be forever grateful for Aina's knowledge, guidance and wisdom. One must be patient with acupuncture; it can take time...I was patient- and consistent - with my visits and in taking the herbs. I have now moved to another city and I cannot continue with my treatments with Aina, but I most certainly will continue with another practitioner. A million thanks!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

I am 19 years old and I lost my period 8 months ago. Nobody knew why and all tests showed that I was normal as well as my hormones. I was told by my doctor to do the usual...rest, cut back from the gym, stop running, eat more to gain weight.... 5 months of that, and still nothing! Finally, after doing some research, I read about acupuncture and thought that I may as well try it because I have nothing to lose! From word of mouth, I heard that Sinocare was the best place to go in Quebec and after reading many positive reviews, I wasn't so skeptical about it anymore. I got to the clinic, did a consultation and began my first treatment. The staff were really sweet, took the time to listen and it really showed how much they cared and how determined they were to bring my period back. I bought the Chinese herbs and took them for a week (2 scoops/day). When I went back the next week for my second treatment, I had told them I still didn't get my period and that I was taking 2 scoops a day. Quickly they told me I had made a mistake and I was suppose to take 4 scoops. So, ,I did one more treatment and for the rest of the week I took 4 scoops. Today is Friday...and I got my period. I was so excited I called James myself to tell him and he was so proud! I just started my new herbs for the week and I couldn't be more happy. Thank you Aina, James and the team at Sinocare you guys are absolutely wonderful:)

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

We will be forever grateful for Aina and her team, I’ve tried to conceive for 10 years and had 2 failed IVFs. I’ve been diagnosed with PCOS and Aina guided me every step of the way. I was finally pregnant with identical twins and kept on being followed in the clinic in order to preserve the pregnancy being very high risk of losing one child Aina made sure to give me advise on what to do and what to eat and do acupuncture frequently I was able to deliver naturally two beautiful healthy babies at 35 weeks. Thank you Aina and the team at Sinocare you are absolutely amazing!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr Aina and her staff are amazing ! We did IVF for 4 years without any luck. After only 6 months of treatments with Dr Aina we got pregnant with our son. Dr Aina is really something else and you see changes in yourself after only 2 treatments with her.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I have been trying to conceive a child for 3 years with 3 miscarriages before giving birth to my first child thanks to the treatments I received from Aina and her team. Before meeting Aina, I had several doctors appointments to figure why I was having all these miscarriages. I decided to seek another kind of help from Sinocare and that is where I met Aina and her team who treated me and corrected my health issues before getting pregnant the 4th time with a beautiful baby girl. A year after the birth of my first child, I got pregnant again with a son without Aina's treatment as I felt strong and healthy by following Aina's recommendations on how to take care of my health.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Very accurate and excellent care. I got pregnant within a couple of months of starting treatment :)

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I remember Aina Zhang from years back prior to her becoming the fertility acupuncturist to many celebrities. I liked her and felt she took she her time with me. I also benefitted from her advice and treatment. Fast forward years later when I visited her clinic again, and I enjoyed my experience a lot less. I felt like I was on an assembly line. First I saw her husband who took note of my medical complaints, then I saw Aina who re-confirmed what her husband noted and who decided on the day's treatment protocol; then someone else did the needling (or she could have done it for an extra fee), and then someone else turned/manipulated the needles during treatment and removes them. For me, it seems that the clinic has become so focussed on efficiency that their management choices have diminished the personal connection that I really value between patient and practitioner. For this reason, although Aina is a skilled, experienced, and an acupuncturist who I continue to respect, I now go to another clinic where treatment is more one-on-one, economical, and where I am getting the results that I want.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr. Aina Zhang's response
I am very sorry that you were not fully satisfied with your recent experience in Sinocare. Like you, I personally much prefer the one-to-one experience with my patient decade ago. However, time and circumstance has irreversibly changed and I have no choice but to use a much more efficient team-approach to meet the very high demand for my expertise in gynaecology and infertility. If I were working alone like in the good old days, I would have to work at least 10 hours a day and 6 days a week. That is obviously neither unsustainable nor undesirable after 35 years in the business. To be fair to all patients and Sinocare team members, this team approach is evidently working because we have helped to make over a thousand babies and produced thousands of very satisfied patients in recent years. It is wildly practiced in almost all medical facilities. If you still prefer the good old fashioned experience, I could refer you to one of my four full time acupuncturists. They are all very experienced, have expertise in various areas, reasonably priced, well supported by me and using the one-to-one approach. Best wishes and hope to see you again soon.

Submitted October 18, 2017

i love u Aina Zhang! Because of u i'm a mommy of 4 years old baby boy ! You, James and your team are the best to help in fertility problems! kEEP IT UP ! Much love !

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Aina Zhang's response
Thanks for the nice rating. After 35 years in the business, it still warms my heart every time I hear that another baby is born due to my knowledge and effort. However, it would be much more useful for potential patients if you put more details about your particular case and your experience in Sinocare.

Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Aina Zhang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Aina Zhang is one of the most educated, experienced and talented acupuncturist in Quebec. Her credentials include: • M.D. degree in Integrated Chinese & Western Medicine (1982, Guangzhou University of TCM, China) • Master’s degree in Gynecology (1989, Guangzhou University of TCM, China) • 30 years of clinical experience in TCM & Western Medicine • Licensed acupuncturist in Quebec since 1995 • Founder of Quebec’s first TCM gynecology & Infertility clinic, SinoCare • Lecturer of Quebec’s first Acupuncture treatment for female Infertility training program • Author of Canada’s first Acupuncture treatment for female Infertility DVD In recent years, she has helped over 1000 women to realize their dreams of parenthood including that of Celine Dion and Julie Snyder.

• English
  • French
  • Cantonese
  • Mandarin

• Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Grad. 1982)

• Infertility