Ratings for Dr. Aina Zhang

My husband and I will be forever grateful to Aina and the entire Sinocare team for helping us to conceive our beautiful, healthy son. We tried to have children for 12 years, and saw doctors and the Zita West Clinic who told us we would never have kids. We needed IVF, and credit our excellent doctor for that, but, crucially, Aina ensured that our ingredients were of the best possible quality. This was not easy - I was 44 when our son was born, and my husband had severe oligospermia, producing between 10-20 sperm (not thousands or millions) most of which were misshapen or dead. Aina guided us, and encouraged us at every turn in her quiet way. We worked very hard to have our son - whatever Aina told us to eat (or not to eat), we ate, when she told me to cut back my work hours, I cut them back. She was always right. It took a year, and getting through a miscarriage from our first IVF, to conceive our son on the second try. Keep an open mind, and persevere with Aina - it is worth it.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

i love u Aina Zhang! Because of u i'm a mommy of 4 years old baby boy ! You, James and your team are the best to help in fertility problems! kEEP IT UP ! Much love !

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Aina Zhang's response
Thanks for the nice rating. After 35 years in the business, it still warms my heart every time I hear that another baby is born due to my knowledge and effort. However, it would be much more useful for potential patients if you put more details about your particular case and your experience in Sinocare.

Submitted July 10, 2017

I got pregnant the first month after a year trying. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Zhang and her staff. I called James numerous times worried I wasn't doing things properly and he always called me back promptly and genuinely cared. I had tried everything before this to conceive and nothing worked. I definitely recommend sinocare.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

It has been about 4 months since I started acupuncture Aina and the Sino care team. I was hesitant to turn to acupuncture and had constantly refused to try it because I was so afraid of what it would feel like with the needles. I worried that it would hurt or be uncomfortable in some way and I was so scared to try it. But my sister, who had been receiving treatment with Aina at Sin care would constantly encourage me to try acupuncture because it had worked so well for her and had helped her tremendously. I had finally decided to try acupuncture after my osteopath mentioned it to me as a treatment to help me with my digestive issues & abdominal pain and also because of the positive experience my sister had. I was anxious at my first treatment because I did not know what to expect but I soon discovered that it was painless and the needles did not hurt or bother me in any way! Instead, I felt a sense of peace, calm & serenity come over me. It has been like I said about 4 months since I started acupuncture and the overall experience has been a positive & helpful one. Aina & her team have helped me to feel better with my digestive issues as well as other issues I have been dealing with. I actually look forward to my acupuncture treatments because they make me feel so good and create a sense of calm & peace within me. I would definitely recommend Aina & her acupuncture treatments! Thank you Aina & Sino Care for all of your help!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I was suffering from terrible morning sickness during pregnancy, and Dr Zhang and her team really helped alleviate the symptoms. I would recommend this clinic to anyone who is pregnant to be followed throughout their gestational period - and beyond!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

very kind, caring, knowledgeable acupuncturist. Aina really takes care of you and makes a difference in your health. I totally recommend.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Aina Zhang's response
Thanks for the nice rating, but it would be much more useful for potential patients if you put more details about your particular case and your experience in Sinocare.

Submitted March 27, 2017

When I started seeing Dr Aina Zhang, I hadn't had my period for 2 years and half, since my first delivery. After my first daughter was born my hormonal system was completely unbalanced, I wasn't feeling healthy either. I breastfed her for 15th months but even after stopping breastfeeding completely I hadn't had my period for more than one year until I heard about Sinocare and Dr Zhang. I went there and 3 weeks later I got my period back! However I had very long cycles (60 days or more) so after a while I started taking provera to shorten my cycles as well. This hormone wasn't working well for me and each time I took it the next cycle was a mess. I was seeing Dr Zhang the whole time and she helped me keep my periods there. Acupuncture and Naturopathy might take time, they might not give the results we're looking for as quick as we would like to but they definitely did lots of good things to my body in order to regain the health and hormonal balance. After 14 months of treatment I finally got pregnant of a healthy little girl who was born last month! I can't thank enough Dr Zhang and her team for all the support and the treatments they gave me. Thank you Thank you Thank you! I totally recommend this place to any person suffering from infertility.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

My wife has spent thousands of dollars with this company over the last year. Eventually we went for IVF.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Aina Zhang's response
Very sorry that the treatment did not help her to get pregnant naturally. Given the complexity of female infertility treatment, it is not abnormal for any one, with any treatment to fail . To give you a reference, the IVF pregnancy rate (not live-birth rate) is around 30% depending on my factors and the cost is around 10,000$. Additionally, acupuncture treatment very often improves a patients fertility function and general health even when it fails to achieve a pregnancy, but improves a patient's IVF success rate. About 50% of the over a thousand babies made in our clinic is via IVF + acupuncture. I wish your wife best of luck with her IVF.

Submitted March 8, 2017

Je suis au prise depuis plusieurs années avec des douleurs périodiques localisées à la vulve. Le diagnostic fut fait par un gynécologue spécialiste de la vulve, je souffre de vulvodynie. Après des traitements de physiothérapie en rééducation périnéale, j'ai pu contrôler ce problème relativement bien. Suite à une infection urinaire le problème est revenu de façon plus intense et les exercices appris en physio ne réglaient que partiellement mon problème. Une amie m'a parlé du Dre Aina Zhang, me disant qu'elle était gynécologue de formation et qu'elle pratiquait en acupuncture, et donc qu'elle connaissait bien les problèmes reliés à l'organisme de la femme. Je suis donc allée la voir et après 2 traitements en acupuncture je suis rétablie. Si vous êtes au prise avec ce problème de santé, je vous suggère de consulter en physiothérapie rééducation périnéale et aussi en acupuncture avec le Dre Aina Zhang, vous aurez ainsi tous les outils nécessaires pour vous aider, la physio vous permettra de faire des exercises par vous-même, et l'acupuncture de rétablir le flot de l'énergie.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I decided to try acupuncture after two failed IVF cycles. Aina and her team were so helpful and through acupuncture, Chinese herbs and following her advice, I was able to balance my hormones, increase my egg quality, have a successful IVF cycle and maintain a healthy full term pregnancy. My baby boy was born on his due date and I couldn't have done it without the help of Aina and her team. She's so knowledgeable and kind and I would recommend her to anyone having a difficult time concieving. The only negative was it was very expensive, but it was definitely worth every penny.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Aina Zhang's response
Thanks for the nice review. It always warms my heart when I see another baby is born with a helping hand from Sinocare. We currently have five full time acupuncturists in Sinocare and my price is about 20% more than the others who charge market price. I think the 20% premium is reasonable given the fact that I have spent 7 years in the medical school, with over 30 years of clinical experience and my expertise in gynecology and infertility. A typical course of treatment is 12 sessions of acupuncture, so the diffidence is 240$ between seeing me and others . If that could significantly increase the success rate of the IVF treatment that could cost thousands and thousands of dollars, I would think that paying 240$ more is a super good investment, isn't it?

Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Aina Zhang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Aina Zhang is one of the most educated, experienced and talented acupuncturist in Quebec. Her credentials include: • M.D. degree in Integrated Chinese & Western Medicine (1982, Guangzhou University of TCM, China) • Master’s degree in Gynecology (1989, Guangzhou University of TCM, China) • 30 years of clinical experience in TCM & Western Medicine • Licensed acupuncturist in Quebec since 1995 • Founder of Quebec’s first TCM gynecology & Infertility clinic, SinoCare • Lecturer of Quebec’s first Acupuncture treatment for female Infertility training program • Author of Canada’s first Acupuncture treatment for female Infertility DVD In recent years, she has helped over 1000 women to realize their dreams of parenthood including that of Celine Dion and Julie Snyder.

• English
  • French
  • Cantonese
  • Mandarin

• Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Grad. 1982)

• Infertility