Ratings for Dr. Jennie J. Muglia

I have acne problems, I have been prescribed Accutane a strong medicine, and whenever we are there its always an hour wait, Never a time where there was an appointment where it wasnt three hours, get weighed and go wait AGAIN for another hour to see her walk around. She comes in and asks how i've been, LITTLE TALK, dermatologists are supposed to be supporting, there is most support with her interns or helpers., BUT the point is that is her job, shes helping me out and doing me a favor

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Be prepared to wait at least an hour. If you don't come in on time ... even if you have to wait more than an hour ... you will be treated poorly by the staff at the desk!! I came in late ... after calling ahead to find out how late Dr. Muglia was ... and I was talked to like a child. The girl said I needed to be there on time, even if I have to wait more than an hour!!! Rude/unprofessional staff. Wait times are inconsiderate. Dr. Muglia removed 2 small moles right above my lip, and she nicked my lip, and it bled and hurt for a few days. My husband and I need to be find a much better experience, where we are treated professionally!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

You always are kept waiting. Staff can be brusque Dr. is very casual about her work.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Muglia helped me with my skin problems and answered all my questions

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

I waited 6 months for this appointment, and then she was 60 minutes late. The office is located inside RI hospital, which is a filthy place. I didn't get the impression that she was really interested in her job when I saw her.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Dr. Jennie J. Muglia's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1982)

Workers Comp