Ratings for Dr. Hidayat Khan

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Khan has been a huge blessing to my family. My son has asthma, my daughter and I have allergies. Dr. Khan is not hung up on the one size fits all approach, and he is not prescription crazy. He is even open to homeopathic approaches unlike other doctors in this field who insist on administering steroids (both oral and nasal) throughout my son's life (he's only six). Because of his acceptance of my more natural approach, my son is currently off of all prescription drugs with the exception of breathing treatments as needed. I would highly recommend this doctor who is patient, caring, has answered many of my off-duty calls, listens to his patients, and treats my son like a comforting granddad.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

was not very happy with test done. daughter was put on steroid meds for 3 months, allergy test are not accurate, i asked for her to be tested for Wasp and Bee stings they told me she has to get stung first. I told her peditrician and another allergist they said thats crazy. thats why you test prior to a sting so no severe reaction happens.my copay was supposed to be $20 a visit they charged me $50 a visit, i didnt know until i went to another allergist.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Not very professional, but very kind. Child of mine had to be tested, results to be given to pediatrician. Nothing formal written, just handwritten notes, not on letterhead with Dr. name, address, phone, etc. No Epi pen ever prescribed inspite of several food allergies. I, at the time, didn't know better. Now I do.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Answers all your questions.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Dr. Hidayat Khan's Credentials

• Nishtar Med Coll, Bahuddin Zakaria Univ, Multan, Pakistan (Grad. 1969)

• BCBS Massachusetts