Dr. Harry Sangha

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Harry Sangha

Best practice I have been to in years. Very friendly, comforting and helped put me at ease when I needed 6 fillings and 2 wisdom teeth removed.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I've been here a dozen or so times with my family in total, and every time has been warm and relaxing. He takes the time to get to know you and don't just feel like a name in the schedule. He's less expensive than our previous dentist (which we changed because of the last docs rudeness and dimeanor)

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I knocked my front teeth out and was referred here. Every step of the way I was greeted kindly, helped over the phone , explained the procedure and what to expect. The front end helped me with paper work for my medical and amazing friendly service every step of the way. I would recommend anyone to this dental office!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Maybe it was a bad experience but I won't be going back, all I can tell you it was painful from the booking til when I got out of there. Fml

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

He was recommended for cosmetic work and did a great job with the shape of my teeth and smile. I now have a beautiful white smile I can't stop showing. I'm passing it forward to all others looking for a fantastic cosmetic smile

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Thank you to the whole team for such a comforting experience GS

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Super doc and fantastic office staff. Really funny guy!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Going back to the dentist after nine years isn't easy if you have a fear of needles and pain! Dr. Harry Sangha and his staff made my experience after so many years very comforting! I will be definitely recommending his office to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Like many, I have never been keen on visiting the dentist. Dr. Sangha and his team make the visit, not only comforting but enjoyable! Dr. Sangha is very skilled and trustworthy. I have the utmost confidence in him and his team. Not to mention the complements I get on my teeth!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I had a biking accident that had left me with a fair amount of dental work. I came to Dr. Harry Sangha's office and him and his staff were skilled, knowledgeable and friendly. Harry was comforting and clear about my treatment plan and did an incredible job at repairing my smile. My teeth look great, as if the accident never happened. I highly recommend visiting this office.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Harry Sangha's Credentials

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2005)