Dr. Harry Sangha

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Harry Sangha

I have been with this practice for 30+ years. When Dr. Harry took over... like others I was apprehensive. Change is difficult. But in one visit I was convinced and that has never change din 8+ years. I have had 2 implants with Harry.. including bone grafting... his care and attention to detail are amazing. Dr. Harry and his staff.. respect his patients... and treat us a valued friends. Thank you

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

I have been with this practise for a long time and highly recommend Dr. Sangha and all of his staff. I've always had great experiences and have no fear of dental appointments. It's hard to find a great dentist - I have and I'm sticking with him.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Great dentist, great office staff! So accommodating and friendly!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Was never a fan of going to the dentist as a kid but as an adult, getting a cleaning done has become a time for me to relax, thanks to Dr. Sangha and his team. I've been coming to his office for 5 years now and have had nothing but excellent experiences there. Very professional, thorough and caring!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

'Dr Harry' and his crew are so kind, professional and highly skilled, we would never go anywhere else again. Everyone in that office seems to take real pride in how they treat people, and how well they do their work, each and every day. We are lucky to have them.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Best practice I have been to in years. Very friendly, comforting and helped put me at ease when I needed 6 fillings and 2 wisdom teeth removed.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I've been here a dozen or so times with my family in total, and every time has been warm and relaxing. He takes the time to get to know you and don't just feel like a name in the schedule. He's less expensive than our previous dentist (which we changed because of the last docs rudeness and dimeanor)

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I knocked my front teeth out and was referred here. Every step of the way I was greeted kindly, helped over the phone , explained the procedure and what to expect. The front end helped me with paper work for my medical and amazing friendly service every step of the way. I would recommend anyone to this dental office!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Maybe it was a bad experience but I won't be going back, all I can tell you it was painful from the booking til when I got out of there. Fml

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

He was recommended for cosmetic work and did a great job with the shape of my teeth and smile. I now have a beautiful white smile I can't stop showing. I'm passing it forward to all others looking for a fantastic cosmetic smile

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Harry Sangha's Credentials

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2005)

Beechstreet