Ratings for Dr. Chris T. White

I feel confident that I am not just in good hands with Dr. White but in great hands. It is clear that he is enthusiastic about his profession as evidenced by his references to the most up-to-date research when educating me on my condition or providing me with options about my treatment. My care is in his hands but I get to participate in decisions about that care. He also referred me to an ophthalmic surgeon for a procedure who I already knew to be one of the tops in his field. Bottom line: I like him a lot, and he has a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Chris White is an incredible eye doctor. I and my family have used him for over ten years. Very knowledgeable and his office has current eye equipment. He is very personable with an excellent staff.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

This doctor told me to find another doctor because I asked too many questions about what he was telling me about a condition I was worried about he said would be fine if I ate plenty of green leafy vegetables. I went to another doctor and found out he had mis diagnosed me, and have since found out that others have had problems. His staff is excellent and for run of the mill things I am sure he would be fine.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

Dr. Chris T. White's Credentials

• Pacific University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1988)

HealthPartners