Ratings for Dr. Keith M. Rinkus

Saw Dr Rinkus for my spinal stenosis for second opinion because first Dr seemed to be too aggressive in his treatment recommendation. Thank God I saw Dr Rinkus. He was reassuring and his recommendation was less invasive. It's been 6 weeks post surgery and although some lingering recovery aches are still present I'm back to walking with ease. Staff especially Nicole has been great. Comforting and personable.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2019

I was referred to Dr Rinkus by Dr Rosenblum. Dr Rinkus is very knowledgeable, right on target, great bed side manner, takes time with me to ask questions and answers whatever I ask. In my opinion, he is a no nonsense no BS type of Dr and tells it like it is. I can't imagine why people would leave negative feedback about him other than they don't listen to what he says to do and it magically becomes his fault. He is the Dr, NOT you. Rinkus's Assistant Nickole is awesome, very easy to talk to, and will help with what you need.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Dr. Rinkus is amazing. Genuinely concerned with my well being. The staff was equally top notch.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

I had two cysts removed from my spine that were pressing on nerves. Dr. Rinkus ordered all the necessary tests to explain the situation and determine the best way to resolve it. He communicated in a manor so I was able to understand what was causing my problem and what could be done to resolve it. He never minded my asking, and answered any questions I had . Never felt pressured but was reassured by his confidence in correcting problem. After surgery good follow up visits with amazing accuracy in predicting what to expect. His and the practices staff always helpful throughout. Couldn't be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr Rinkus was always thoughful and knowledgeable in his explanations throughout my treatments. I sought out a second opinion and went back to Dr. Rinkus due to his conservative And thorough approach. It is difficult to make appointments and you have to be patient because there are emergencies that come up, but I am pain free and back to all of my activities due to my successful surgery. My Success is due to Dr Rinkus and his choice of surgical approach and skill as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Am disgusted with the games that this practice has been playing with me. Dr. Rinkus freaked out at my Lumbar x-ray last December and made me rush to Riverview for no logical reason. I've been trying to get an appt. with him since then. Symptoms which I went to him for in 2015 and he insisted that I have surgery have returned with a vengeance and I am getting the run around from the entire practice. Had MRI's redone a week ago and can't get in to see him until next week. I'm suffering greatly and getting worse by the day. PA that I saw 2 weeks ago humiliated me and never got back to me about MRI clearance, which I told her I didn't need from my insurance company. She was just plain snotty to me. Now I've had the MRI done, feeling severe weakness and some pain, and have to suffer for another week. This practice lacks humanity and compassion for their patients and I need to get my medical records and go elsewhere, hopefully before I'm totally paralyzed. I hear that they excel in sports medicine, but not in anything else. Sad I've trusted them with my health for this long.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Abused me mentally when Dr Rosenblum sent me to him for a fusion. He accused me of being a drug addict when i was In excruciating pain. Worst dr in the area!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Worst Dr in the country...please check him out before using. Full of himself and treated me terribly!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Messed up my file and took over 1 month to schedule my epidural pain Injecton. Staff was unsupportive and never knew what was going. Always messed up making my appointment. I needed Morganville office which is where I lu e and they constantly made appointment in Ted Bank. Needless to say eje they finally scheduled my injection it was to no relief. Still in pain. Today, I e week later I'm at the office for my follow up and they said my appt. is in Red Bank!! I guess I'm finding a new doctor!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Used him with a neurosurgeon. No Follow Up Care when he stated that I needed to come back. Went to make an appointment and he told me to follow up with another ortho. Great! NOT!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017