You may also like

Has no idea what he is doing, didn't know anything about my condition, made stuff up as he went along, used vaga which is a compete joke, how he is still in practice who knows, stay away!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Dr. Cashion has consistently helped myself and members of my family in situations where the rest of the medical system, including specialists, have proved ineffective.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Staff was great but he was 30 minuets late, didnt really know about my condition, made some story up using using vials, talked mostly about himself and his traveling, typical chiropractic salesman. Waste of Time and my money!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Very good with homeopathics, we were pleased. It's so hard when babies get sick to know what to do as regular meds don't work on viral illnesses, but the homeopathics do.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Saw Dr.Cashion for 2 years and am still suffering from the same illness. Wasted my time and money. I just wish he was honest with me and didnt make me believe that he can help.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

Cashion does not know how to treat adrenal fatigue so if you have stay away. He gave me a bunch of pills that made my adrenal fatigue worse.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Would not recommend this doctor to any person he did not tell me anything I already knew, and I paid big bucks for it :(

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Dr. Ken Cashion's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Has no idea what he is doing, didn't know anything about my condition, made stuff up as he went along, used vaga which is a compete joke, how he is still in pra..."

December 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cashion has consistently helped myself and members of my family in situations where the rest of the medical system, including specialists, have proved ineff..."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Staff was great but he was 30 minuets late, didnt really know about my condition, made some story up using using vials, talked mostly about himself and his trav..."

August 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good with homeopathics, we were pleased. It's so hard when babies get sick to know what to do as regular meds don't work on viral illnesses, but the homeo..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Not very good. Also a money hungry chiropractor that rushes you in and out to make a quick buck."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Spend money and time for 2 years and ended up having more problems than when I started."

September 27, 2014