You may also like

Rate Dr. Ken Cashion

Dr. Ken Cashion's Ratings

Very good with homeopathics, we were pleased. It's so hard when babies get sick to know what to do as regular meds don't work on viral illnesses, but the homeopathics do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Not very good. Also a money hungry chiropractor that rushes you in and out to make a quick buck.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Spend money and time for 2 years and ended up having more problems than when I started.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2554605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2357202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Saw Dr.Cashion for 2 years and am still suffering from the same illness. Wasted my time and money. I just wish he was honest with me and didnt make me believe that he can help.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][393658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2014

Cashion does not know how to treat adrenal fatigue so if you have stay away. He gave me a bunch of pills that made my adrenal fatigue worse.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][393657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

Would not recommend this doctor to any person he did not tell me anything I already knew, and I paid big bucks for it :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][393656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2012

Dr. Cashion is a true doctor - he wants to help you. Very knowledgeable. Know many technics other doctors have never heard of. And they work! He helped my kids and me with a number of health issues that where not otherwise treatable by family physicians. One negative side is that the treatments cost way too much. Dr. prescribes a lot of meds - but they work at the end. He is a very passionate doctor who wants to figure out what's going on. I recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][393655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2011

I found Dr. Cashion to be a very knowledgeable and kind person. He really helped my mother and two daughters. I would highly recommend him as, I feel, he is one of the best naturopaths around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][393654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

If Cashion can figure out what it is you need he'll come up with something just to get you out of his office. He'll jump off track and suddenly you'll be buying all these supplements for your stomach when you orignal problem was your foot. Over priced.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][393653].votes_count ]]