Ratings for Dr. Ken Cashion

Have seen my mother go in for decades and she's the worst that she's ever been. He needs to direct her to some actual medical help with some doctors. He just probably sees her as his cash cow. She has physical and metal health issues and is in terrible health now. Only good thing I can say is, if you or your child is sick, he does know how to kick out these viral and bacterial infections. I would go to him any time I'm sick, and he would put me on the right path in a few days - recovery time cut in half, at least!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Has no idea what he is doing, didn't know anything about my condition, made stuff up as he went along, used vaga which is a compete joke, how he is still in practice who knows, stay away!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Dr. Cashion has consistently helped myself and members of my family in situations where the rest of the medical system, including specialists, have proved ineffective.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Staff was great but he was 30 minuets late, didnt really know about my condition, made some story up using using vials, talked mostly about himself and his traveling, typical chiropractic salesman. Waste of Time and my money!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Very good with homeopathics, we were pleased. It's so hard when babies get sick to know what to do as regular meds don't work on viral illnesses, but the homeopathics do.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Not very good. Also a money hungry chiropractor that rushes you in and out to make a quick buck.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Spend money and time for 2 years and ended up having more problems than when I started.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Saw Dr.Cashion for 2 years and am still suffering from the same illness. Wasted my time and money. I just wish he was honest with me and didnt make me believe that he can help.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

Cashion does not know how to treat adrenal fatigue so if you have stay away. He gave me a bunch of pills that made my adrenal fatigue worse.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012