Ratings for Dr. Tuk C. Lau

This guy is a dentist? He is a total joke ! He is very unprofessional ! I definitely would get a 2nd opinion if he was your first.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Great doctor. He was very sentimental with my dental care.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2007

This guy will NOT listen to patient concerns or what is in their best interest. He is only in it financially gain and doesnt care. I explained to him my situation prior via email my situation and he agreed and wanted to meet. I met with him this afternoon and was TOTALLY insulted that he totally ignored why I was there and what I was trying to accomplish and he went into another direction. I told him I wanted dentures...his website states he does dentures then the told me that he wanted to save my teeth then he said he wouldnt do dentures on me if I didnt do this $15,000 extra implant ...which by the way I told him I did not want the individual implants. He is NOT a professional and not someone that I would recommend to anyone ...he is all about $$$$ Yes by the way I did grab my chart so he doesnt have any of my private information. I am waiting to hear back from ADA what procedures I can do to. HORRIBLE DENTIST!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007