Ratings for Dr. William Rosebush

If you are looking for the best Dentist in the lower mainland, look no further. Dr. Rosebush is the best Dentist I have ever seen. I have been through many Dentists, some good, some OK, but this Dentist has it all. Look no further especially if you have children who need to see a dentist. This man has even gone to a residence to have a look at a child with Autism who was to scared to come to the office.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

At the recommendation of a friend, my Mom and I started seeing Dr. Rosebush about 8 years ago. He is by far the best dentist either of us have been to. He is honest, and we love his "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." work ethic. We have never waited in his office for more than two minutes for a scheduled appointment, and we are often ushered straight into a chair upon arrival. Sure hope he doesn't retire soon!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

My entire family goes to Dr. Rosebush. He is an extremely good dentist. He's quick, gentle and and an all around nice guy. His receptionist is very accommodating and organized. You do have to book far in advance to see him but he's worth the wait. If you're looking for a dentist on Vancouver's westside/kitsilano go see Rosebush.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Rosebush since I was 13, for over 20 years (wow time flies). He is extremely gentle, competent and honest. He's the best. Just expect to wait for an appointment (unless you have an emergency).

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Rosebush is a phenomenal dentist who really cares about his patients. He has seen me for several emergency situations on weekends and he follows up with calls to check on you after such situations. I cannot recommend him highly enough and recommend him to anyone who asks.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

When I first arrived to Vancouver I went to a different dentist, this dentist tried to peddle me the maximum amount of procedures based on my dental coverage. The classic: you have receding gums and you should be afraid of gum disease. The appointment was painful and somewhat distressing. I was angry and disillusioned, as a result of this I asked a co-workers for a recommendation. That recommendation was Dr. Rosebush. Now I must leave Vancouver, but I hope I can recommend Dr. Rosebush as he exemplifies the highest professional standards when it comes to dentistry. He is a no-nonsense good dentist with very a high level of integrity.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

I have been going to Dr Rosebush since I was a kid, he helped see me through headgear and braces and I have never had a cavity in the 25 years since my whole family started seeing him! Absolutely wonderful guy, spotlessly clean and well appointed office with calming views, expert and caring advice, professional and adept manner.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Hands down the best in the city.Polite, professional, caring and takes the time to explain everthing to you.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Rosebush since 1996, recommended by a co-worker who was deathly afraid of Dentists. I appreciate that he is not over jealoust and takes a conservative approach to long term care of teeth.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

dr. rosebush is kind, reasonable and highly skilled. +++recommended.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011