Ratings for Dr. Temple V. Day

unfortunately this doctor is no longer in Huntersville...really do miss her!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I was extremely pleased with Dr. Temple Day's knowledge, professionalism, and "bedside manner!" Her staff was courteous and friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend her to friends and family! It's nice to have a doctor who really understands the patient's needs and concerns.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Unquestionably the best doctor I've ever dealt with. Saved my life with a diagnosis she caught that other, lesser doctors might've missed. Superior knowledge in the medical field. Takes time to answer questions and address concerns. Able to take complex issues and distill them into understandable terms. Takes a very personal interest in my well-being. A very principled doctor that you can trust with your life. And I do.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Day for over 8 years, I could not ask for a better Dr. She always has time to answer my questions and is very knowledgeble and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Dr. Day is very knowledgeable and has been in practice for a while considering her young age. However, she nearly let me die of pain during my last bout with strep throat. As a working mom, I would have expected a bit more compassion-she prescribed Advil horse pills for pain that was akin to having my throat slit. I called back and she prescribed Arthritis medication?! Waste of time and $$-I wont go back.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Day for a few years and she is always cheerful, helpful and quickly puts me at ease.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

Dr. Temple V. Day's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

• BCBS Illinois