Ratings for Dr. Todd Ridenour

Lack of communication, in the office. You call and get different answers from who ever answers the phone.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Excellent experience with Dr. and his staff. Straight forward many discussions before he would perform the surgery. Healing very well and no pain ! All the best to Dr. and his crew. Outstanding PT bunch helped much.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

It has been many years since I had the pleasure of being treated by Dr. Ridenour for the Arnold Chianti malformation. I found out any ailment when I was away at college. Luckily he was in my hometown and was very well studied on my particular condition. He took every available opportunity to make the very dire time for my family and I lighter and hopeful. Now 18+ years later, I am functioning in everyday society. Thank you with all my heart Dr. Ridenour!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Everyone who is saying Dr Ridenour doesn't know what he's doing is absolutely insane. Do any kind of research you should know that back surgery has been proven to not fix back pain in over 50% of patients. Scars happen you had surgery. He is the most knowledgeable, skilled surgeon outside the university of Iowa. He is straight forward, doesn't sugar coat things, and is the only person I'd ever let touch me with a knife along with at least and I'm not exaggerating 25 other people I know. I was in Georgia when I was in a car accident. A surgeon down there saw me and said I was stable enough to get home. Before I left even he told me Dr Ridenour was the best neurosurgeon in the Midwest. Anyone who else is either a cry baby and wanted to be doped up on to many meds or is a cry baby and wanted someone to sugar coat things.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

He rushed me into surgery 3 business days after my first visit. Told me he was doing a microdiscectomy but I had a 7" scar on my back. He wouldn't answer my questions so I had to get my surgical report to find out he did a laminectomy too. Had an out of state neuro tell me Ridenour used "1980s surgical techniques" on me. I've never been the same since this guy laid hands on me.

Submitted May 9, 2014

Amazing Dr., very helpful, polite, caring and knowledgeable!! He eased any worries I had and minimized pain before and after my spinal surgery. My recovery has been phenomenal!! I would recommend Dr. Todd Ridenour to anybody and suggest him as your #1 choice!! Even the surgical scar is barely noticeable and I'm only 2 weeks post surgery. His hands are truly blessed by God!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

The best. I speak from my own experience. I have felt like a million bucks since my surgery 10 years ago.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

The day of my surgery was the worse day of my life!!! I am having many horrible symptoms and pain he released me anyways are you kidding? What kind of Doctor releases a patient in pain and developing more sypmtoms and worse than before surgery. Don't call and ask to be seen to ask more questions a couple months later because you will not be seen. Why are you released because you seeked a second opinion. Don't challenge his work!!! As I said before his surgery has destroyed me physically,emotionally and mentally - try being in pain 24/7 and have a messed up face to go with it along with NO ANSWERS

Submitted February 17, 2010

Doctor's administration is terrible. So much for customer service. Secretary does not return calls unless guarantee pay. No uninsured or underinsured.

Submitted January 11, 2010

Dr. Todd Ridenour's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Davenport, IA