Ratings for Dr. Agnieszka Wojciechowski

Dr. Wojciechowski is very helpful and she listened to my concerns. Obviously, she hasn't got all day and she is rushed to some extent but, she is to the point and gets you the help you need fairly quickly. I'm so glad she practices nearby!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

Was not very good at listening to my concerns, seemed to rush me. Shrugged off some symptoms of mine as if they were nothing, not paying attention to how much they were currently affecting my day to day activitis.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

I am very happy I changed to Dr. Wojciechowski. I have ended up seeing her much more than usual due to pregnancy and miscarriage concerns and she has been very thorough and helpful. She was the one that made me go off of work which was necessary at the time. My only criticism would be that she doesn't really like prescribing antibiotics and assumes everything is a virus. Thanks to Dr. W!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

I came in as a walk-in with a simple concern. Minimal wait time. Took time to assess medical history, drug allergies and symptoms. Prescribed effective treatment. Efficient with time, but kind. Listened.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

I feel that this physician needs to work on her bedside manner and her listening skills. I felt really rushed in and out and in the end, had to go elsewhere to get the right diagnosis and treatment for my problem. I will not come again.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

I recently saw Dr. Wojciechowski for a second opinion regarding a concern I had for a while. Other physicians just gave me various prescriptions, without thinking twice. Of course none helped. Dr. Wojciechowski listened to my concerns, and went the extra mile to help, and I am now finally getting better. I don't know what the other negative reviewers are talking about. This is a physician with a real calling for helping people. She is to the point, no-nonsense, and gets things done. If you want proper and helpful medical care, see her!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Went in for pink eye and sore throat. For whatever reason she assumed a viral infection-hence no treatment other than throat rinse. Suffered for two more days and missed two unpaid days of work (dropped 12 pounds since could not swallow/eat) before going to another clinic and getting treatment for strep throat. In 1/2 day I was feeling better. Mis-diagnosed! The other clinic rightly advised to change towels and pillow case with pick eye--she made no such recommendation. I could not recommend this physician--maybe just learning curve for newbe?? I was the one who paid for the lesson.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

While other Physician's have blown my concerns off when it comes to my child, this Physician is going the extra mile!!!!! I can't tell how refreshing it is to find a Physician who is actually listening to me and doing something about my concerns. Trust your instincts and if you get the opportunity, see this Physician!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

I am not Impressed with this Doctor, she puts you through like a Check out Line

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

Dr.Wojciechowski has very pleasant manners, listen to your concerns and doesn't rush you out of room. She is very accurate with her examination and listen to your problems. I am very impressed with this doctor.She is willing to go extra mile and contact you at home/work as she promised. I wish she will be my family doctor for the long time.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010