Ratings for Dr. Heidi Pence

Heidi helped me end years of extreme mood swings and depression, and kept me sane through my life since. When my husband died I returned to see her and felt the same warm understanding and clinical insight as twenty years ago. I have recommended her to friends who also think highly of her. She doesnt take most insurance but she is constantly booked. She is a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner but is an outstanding clinician who does not attempt to pass herself off as a doctor. This listing was in error but not because of anything Heidi did. She operates under the guidance of a PhD psychologust in the same office I believe.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I have been a patient of Heidi's Pence's forever, and I can state for a fact she really cares about her patients! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a psychiatric clinician (I would take my family there if needed) She has helped me thru some rough times, several rough times and I don't know what I'd do with out her. Being in a depression is the worst feeling for you and your family and Heidi has made me feel like I can handle my problems and not fall apart. My family really thanks her as well, because they can always notice when I fall apart and Heidi puts me back together :) She is just the best and if you are a patient of hers, you are one of the lucky people who has found a great person to help you, and her staff is just the best! I love them all

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

joke of a listing _"DR" ???? this heidi pence is NOT A DOCTOR- she is a nurse practitioner- don't words or titles have any meanings anymore ???????

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

I've been with Heidi for many years and I do not trust anyone else. She is wonderful, caring, knowledgeable and understands me better than anyone I know. I come a long distance to see her, and will continue to. For being "abnormal", she makes me feel normal and cared for!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I've seen Heidi for 2 1/2 years. I have bipolar ii disorder. When I initially saw Heidi I was in an awful depression unable to function and extremely suicidal. 6 months later I was fully functioning, working, socializing with friends, I was even able to maintain a relationship with who turned out to be the love of my life. Heidi literally turned my entire life around. She continues to improve my life to this day. She is extremely responsive (returns calls promptly after hours and on weekends), knowledgeable, and kind. I can not say enough nice things about her. She is a wonderful psychiatric clinician. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Heidi Pence and her office staff are amazing. I started seeing Heidi about a year ago and she has helped me tremendously. I suffered with severe anxiety and panic attacks that were so debilitating. She was very compassionate and took the time to listen to all my concerns. I was able to call anytime and she would get back to me promptly even on weekends. I had been to several other psychiatrist who gave you meds and told you to come back in a couple of weeks, end of story! So thankful I found Heidi, she has been a true blessing in my life. I would highly recommend Heidi Pence to anyone who is looking for a great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

Dr. Heidi Pence is great! I have been seeing her for many years. My husband also sees her and is quite happy with her and her staff. She prescribes meds for us but also if we need to talk or have concerns she is immediately attentive to those needs. I would say as many years as I have needed meds and as many doctors as I have seen, Dr. Heidi Pence is the best for Psychiatrists....Thank you to Heidi, Her attentiveness has saved my life and my marriage. Being sick mentally can ruin a lot of a persons life but if you have the right doctor and meds life gets better. Heidi has done this for my family....I am grateful for her in more ways than words could describe. Heidi goes above and beyond for her clients.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Excellent provider. Sadly, she has recently cut down on her insurance contracts to just one (I can't remember which one she still accepts), but because of that, I am unable to continue seeing her. But, I highly recommend her. She listens and takes input from her clients.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Heidi Pence is the best, she goes out of her way to make sure you get the right meds for your problem! She really listens to what you say, and that itself is a huge Plus! And her staff is really friendly and kind

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

Wonderful Psy and human being. She changed my life!! Have recommended her to many people.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011