Ratings for Dr. Ralph Dubienski

Excellent dentist. I've been seeing him for over 30 years. Children and husband also are patients. When we first met I'd had a bad experience with another dentist who dismissed my concerns after a procedure. Dr. D. really listened to what I said and did not ignore my experience. He has an excellent manner. He has always been very gentle - and thorough. I wish all doctors were this trustworthy and competent.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr.Dubienski rocks! My daughter and I have seen him for 21 years, and never looked back. He is a gentle, kind, very professional person, a nice man who is proud of his family, and he treats his staff respectfully. You can tell they like him very much! He has been my daughter's dentist all her life (21 years), and she has total respect for Dr. Dubienski. He has seen my daughter grow up and recommended the best treatment for her and now her teeth look absolutly amazing! I would highly recommend Dr. Dubienski and his staff to anyone, anytime. He gets my total 100% Dr. Dubienski also donates his skills and time to third world countries. He's the best! Edith % Amandeh

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

Since 1985 I’ve been visiting Dr. Dub. One time it slipped my mind how awesome he is, and I wanted to move to a closer dentist. My hubby (only since 1995), and visiting Dr. Dub only since 2000 said ‘forget it! He doesn’t cause pain. He is an awesome dentist’. I guess with noting to compare him to over the years I forgot, but hubby reminder has kept me there for 25 years.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

I have been seeing Ralph for about 15 years and is best dentist I have ever been to. Freindly and knowledgeable staff and always on time.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

I cannot imagine going to a dentist other than Dr. Dubienski. He is the most gentle, caring dentist I have ever been to! He's amazing!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Dubienski for 17 years. He has an amazing memory - always remembers my name and my family and is always very friendly. He is one of the most positive people I've met. He is always eager to chat about the interesting places that he has traveled to with his family to volunteer in third world countries. His staff are friendly and always call the day before to confirm appointments. I have always felt that his rates are very reasonable, and they make the insurance process very easy.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

After my original dentist retired I was quite unhappy to be on the search for a new dentist. My old dentist was at the top of his feild and incredible at giving needles without pain (or very little). Dr. Dubienski has been an amazing find and I am quite happy that I now have a new regular dentist. His rates are very reasonable and extremely similar to the insurance company. Previous to Dr. Dubienski I had seen another dentist and I can honestly say their rates were extremely high. For the work I had done they charged me an extremely high rate and after being to Dr. Dubienski I realize how much I was over charged. While I had no complaints about their work the price was astronomical and when sitting in the chair they did not have the gentle touch that both Dr. Dubienski and my former dentist had. I would now say that I again have a dentist who is at the top of his feild :-)

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

I work for Dr Dubiensky. Having worked for many many dentists, I can say with absolute certainty he is undeniably one of the best dentists out there. And if that isn't enough, he spends much of his time volunteering in third world countries to aid those in need. I would reccomend anyone to see him. But be prepared, he's always booked up ahead of time!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

Dr. Dubienski has been my dentist for 22 years. He is fantastic. I don’t think I was appreciating his quality of work, and his kindness until my husband started going to him. My hubby is very sensitive to pain, etc. and Dr. Dubienski if extremely gentle and qualified. He keeps up with the new advances in density. He doesn’t charge outside the insurance limits (just 1-2 %). He volunteers his time and skills in other parts of the world. I would say I just love him!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007