Ratings for Dr. Carl Young

Needed to have 2 teeth removed, he was 1hr late to my consult which i had to pay for $115 and failed to inform me that my insurance didn't cover the consult and x rays. After which my file was sent into collections ruining my credit. I would highly not recommended his service or or his staff.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr Carl Young was very good to me. I was terrified to go under anesthesia to get my wisdom teeth out. I was not able to see Dr Young before or after my surgery which I was not happy with. I was very scared when I got there but the staff was very compassionate especially the nurse who led me into the room. The anesthesiologist calmed my fears. When I woke up in recovery though, the nurse there was very rude to me as I woke up scared and confused. Everyone was awesome except the one nurse in recovery who made me feel like a nuisance.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I was treated with extraordinary care and attention and the 15 teeth that were extracted all at once have left my gums to heal quickly.A remarkable team.thank you

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Terrible service. They gave me wrong quote, also had to pay additional fees although day before the visit they confirmed that there won't be any extra charges... They charge 115$ for a 'consultation' that is a joke.

Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Young was the best! Short an sweet consult, he makes you feel comfortable. I went for wisdom teeth removal. I am 30 which my teeth were in packed, i felt great after. Third day was the worst but i had no complaints. He is just a genius! ! Recommend him to many people! !

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

My daughter had 3 oral surgeries before coming to see Dr. Young and she was very apprehensive. The doctor and his nurses were very patient and efficient at getting the job done.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

I would not recommend him. He has a horrible bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I went to have my wisdom teeth removed by Dr young. He was very friendly and warm and knowledgable and just awesome! I had my surgery at mount view surgical centre in SW Calgary. So he, the surgeon was incredible. But his staff was terrible!!! The nurses were very mean and cold to begin with but even when I woke up from my anesthesia you'd think they'd warm up a little more but not at all! Even worse to be honest. And that's when you need it the most. I didn't even get a smile or how are you feeling. There was one older lady who was nice to me. But the younger nurses were absolutely terrible! Don't know how I feel because Dr young is amazing but he needs to do something about his staff

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I had my wisdom teeth taken out asleep a week ago and had a great experience. Even though I am older my recovery was quick with no bruises! Everyone is very nice and Dr. Young has a great bedside manner. They also bill directly to the insurance company which helps alot.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

My son was involved in a skiing accident and the hospital sent us over to see Dr. Young. My son was put to sleep and his broken lower jaw was fixed the same day and he's recovering really well. Can't say enough about the care we received.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016