Ratings for Dr. Carl Young

I had 2 biopsy samples taken by Dr. Young and can't thank him enough for his willingness to calm my fears and take the time to explain the procedure. After a few days I felt that my condition was worsening and I was able to reach Dr. Young early on Saturday morning (outside of normal clinic hours) and he met me at 10:00 am and allayed my fears about my condition. His willingness to explain the various options for treatment and his reassuring attitude go above and beyond. Thank you Dr. Young,

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

My daughter is missing the teeth adjacent to her incisors. Dr. Young determined that she didn't have sufficient bone mass to support implants and performed bone grafts after removing her wisdom teeth. It was a long procedure & my daughter was apprehensive. Kudos to Dr. Young & his teeth for their kind, reassuring care. I recommend Dr. Young to any nervous patient.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

3 weeks ago I had my third visit with Dr young and have been pleasantly surprised by the staff and particularly Dr young. He is extremely nice and friendly and make his patients feel at home thanks to his staff Mohammad sheikh

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

My son was hit with a softball and knocked some teeth out. Very grateful that our dentist was able to get us in to see Dr. Young.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Dr. Young and his helpers were efficient and friendly. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Needed to have 2 teeth removed, he was 1hr late to my consult which i had to pay for $115 and failed to inform me that my insurance didn't cover the consult and x rays. After which my file was sent into collections ruining my credit. I would highly not recommended his service or or his staff.

Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr Carl Young was very good to me. I was terrified to go under anesthesia to get my wisdom teeth out. I was not able to see Dr Young before or after my surgery which I was not happy with. I was very scared when I got there but the staff was very compassionate especially the nurse who led me into the room. The anesthesiologist calmed my fears. When I woke up in recovery though, the nurse there was very rude to me as I woke up scared and confused. Everyone was awesome except the one nurse in recovery who made me feel like a nuisance.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I was treated with extraordinary care and attention and the 15 teeth that were extracted all at once have left my gums to heal quickly.A remarkable team.thank you

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Terrible service. They gave me wrong quote, also had to pay additional fees although day before the visit they confirmed that there won't be any extra charges... They charge 115$ for a 'consultation' that is a joke.

Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Young was the best! Short an sweet consult, he makes you feel comfortable. I went for wisdom teeth removal. I am 30 which my teeth were in packed, i felt great after. Third day was the worst but i had no complaints. He is just a genius! ! Recommend him to many people! !

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016