You may also like

Rate Dr. Carl Young

Dr. Carl Young's Ratings

My dentist referred me to Dr. Young to check out some unexplained inflammation in my mouth. I was in pain and quite concerned about it, but Dr. Young addressed all my questions/concerns, did a biopsy right away, and then took the time to explain my diagnosis to me. Dr. Young is very caring and compassionate and I can tell that he truly has his patients' best interest at heart. His staff were all kind and helpful as well. I would highly recommend!! =)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I had a cracked tooth which needed to be extracted. Dr. Young was very pleasant, cheerful, and I felt very comfortable in his presence. His professionalism was excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

I had to have my wisdom teeth taken out and i can say that this is the place to go. The staff were incredibly reliable and answered all my questions fully. Dr young was patient and understanding of my nervousness and took care of me in the most caring way possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Had 13 implants and major bone grafting done. Smooth experience very happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

I took both my 7 year old son to see Dr. Young about a tooth in his palate and was very impressed with both he and his staff. The front desk girl was very helpful and the nurse who took care of my son (Cindy?) was very sweet. The anesthetist was also wonderful. My son was delivered back to me sleepy but happy and had almost no pain afterwards. Could not ask for more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

The rates are super high, and they try to get everything they can from you and from your insurance. Too Expensive. When I got the final bill and called them because I misunderstood what the insurance was covering, they were rude. If I knew this was going to cost me that much I would never go with them. Watch closely the quotation, what the insurance is covering and what they will billing you afterwards.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2694008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Dr. Carl was great, but the experience begins with the staff. Michelle was extremely rude to me when I was trying to pay a bill. I had to be assisted by her manager instead. Great job Dr. Young, but this one staff ruined my experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Not impressed, had referal for bone grafting. On initial consiltation he told me he would be doing whole procedure. Went through the surgery had appointment set for implants went into clinic got a ct scan/molding done for new teeth PAID for it all only to get a call two weeks before the appointment and told that he won't be doing the procedure because I'm a smoker. Don't even know if the bone graft was a sucess or not. So if you want to be scamed go see Dr.Carl Young

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551763].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr Young has an amazing breadth of knowledge. It really put me at ease that he knows so much. I would recommend to anyone, and I have sent family members to him. Also the staff is extremely friendly, competent and really made me feel safe.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2444402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Carl fixed a botched bone graft/implant surgery that I had done by another doctor. The bone grafting operation and subsequent procedure to set the implants went beautifully. I couldn't believe how little pain there was for a fairly large operation. I wouldn't hesitate to refer anyone to this doctor. The nurses and the receptionist are also very kind and helpful. A very positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1180010].votes_count ]]