Ratings for Dr. David Maresky

He's an amazing Dr. He always makes time for the sick babies. I trust him with my kids life.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Best Ped Doctor. Can't say enough good things about him. Super proactive and does not let anything go under the radar. As far as previous ratings on punctuality: he tries to fit in every emergency he can to help his patient base, so he may run 5-10 mins behind. If you can't understand this, then you should never call to be seen the same day. Truly cares about kids. My 2 girls actually enjoy going to see him. Cannot say enough good things about this man and his team. Front desk ladies are amazing and are a compliment to this practice. I hope he does plan on retiring for at least 12 more years until my girls need to see a family MD.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Maresky is patient, thorough and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Best doctor ever. I was typically a sick kid and he was always patient and spot on with diagnosis. Hated turning 18 and having to find a new doctor... 22 now and still have not found a doctor that compares in any way! I hope he is still working when I have children.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr Maresky has been our pediatrician since our children were born and we have nothing but absolute respect and trust in this man. He is kind, patient, and extremely knowledgeable. Errs on the side of caution and his referrals are spot on. I've never met another doctor like him. God bless him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Maresky is wonderful. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about him, but after our second or third visit I was won over and now 9 years late I feel very fortunate he is able to see my 2 girls. He has been wonderful at getting my daughter the referrals she needed for various medical issues. He listens to you, is speedy and thorough. His staff is SO lovely too! :D

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I am so pleased that dr Maresky accepted to see my twins. He is so experienced and knowledgeable. Patient and cool. I turst him and it is so important when you are a mother of 2 newborns as it took off a lot of stress from my shoulder and gave me peace of mind.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Great doctor! Very knowledgeable and helpful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I was very fortunate to be referred to him for my kids. He is attenive and there really aren't stupid questions he won't answer. He doesn't rush you, and most importantly, he listens to you.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

For the past 13 years we have had the extreme privilege of having Dr. Maresky as our children's Dr. We had the best Drs in NYC prior to moving here, and Dr.Maresky is the best of them all. He gives 100 % focus to his patients, is unbelievably thorough, efficient, and brilliant. On top of it all, his kindness permeates all he does. We are so lucky to have him as a role model for our children. Lastly, his staff is also fantastic .

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016