Ratings for Dr. David Maresky

Dr. Maresky is wonderful. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about him, but after our second or third visit I was won over and now 9 years late I feel very fortunate he is able to see my 2 girls. He has been wonderful at getting my daughter the referrals she needed for various medical issues. He listens to you, is speedy and thorough. His staff is SO lovely too! :D

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I am so pleased that dr Maresky accepted to see my twins. He is so experienced and knowledgeable. Patient and cool. I turst him and it is so important when you are a mother of 2 newborns as it took off a lot of stress from my shoulder and gave me peace of mind.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Great doctor! Very knowledgeable and helpful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I was very fortunate to be referred to him for my kids. He is attenive and there really aren't stupid questions he won't answer. He doesn't rush you, and most importantly, he listens to you.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

For the past 13 years we have had the extreme privilege of having Dr. Maresky as our children's Dr. We had the best Drs in NYC prior to moving here, and Dr.Maresky is the best of them all. He gives 100 % focus to his patients, is unbelievably thorough, efficient, and brilliant. On top of it all, his kindness permeates all he does. We are so lucky to have him as a role model for our children. Lastly, his staff is also fantastic .

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

AMAZING!! I only have good things to say about Dr Maresky and all of the staff. I'm glad he is my children's Pediatrician.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

We are very happy with our doctor. He has great connections, and i do trust him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr Maresky is THE BEST doctor. I have four children and he was their paediatrician from the birth of my first child 24 years ago. He is the most knowledgeable, kind and competent doctor you could find. We were blessed to have him as the doctor for our kids.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. Maresky is out of this world! He is always so kind and patient with us, taking time to make sure that we understand everything and that we are comfortable. He is extremely knowledgable and professional, as well as gentle and funny. He wears silly neck-ties to make our kids smile and they just adore him! We feel so fortunate to be patients of Dr. Maresky, and we thank him for all of his love and care.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

The best of the best, we are so lucky to be his patients! He is always so kind, patient and understanding. Really gives us the time of day, and is always available to answer questions and concerns. Such a kind and professional person, thank you so much for everything that you do for your patients.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015