You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David Maresky

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr Maresky is THE BEST doctor. I have four children and he was their paediatrician from the birth of my first child 24 years ago. He is the most knowledgeable, kind and competent doctor you could find. We were blessed to have him as the doctor for our kids.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. Maresky is out of this world! He is always so kind and patient with us, taking time to make sure that we understand everything and that we are comfortable. He is extremely knowledgable and professional, as well as gentle and funny. He wears silly neck-ties to make our kids smile and they just adore him! We feel so fortunate to be patients of Dr. Maresky, and we thank him for all of his love and care.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

The best of the best, we are so lucky to be his patients! He is always so kind, patient and understanding. Really gives us the time of day, and is always available to answer questions and concerns. Such a kind and professional person, thank you so much for everything that you do for your patients.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Very knowledgeable and very thorough with his assessments. My kids adore both him and his staff which I think speaks volumes. He always takes the time to address your questions/concerns and provide reassurance as needed. We feel very fortunate to have him as our pediatrician.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

The best in the world, there is no doctor like him!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

I love Dr Maresky! He is so patient and kind even with the most anxious parent. I recently gave birth and asked him to take my blood pressure as a precaution and he had no hestiation.y daughter was jaundice and he called over the weeken on his sabbath to give us test results and reassure us. I hope he never retires. Amazing, ethical, compassionate and usually right on with his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Truly one of the greats. Both of my children have been seeing him since birth and he has been a tremendous resource for us. Excellent bedside manner, the children adore him. He never rushes us, listens carefully, makes sure we understand everything and we never feel like we've left empty handed. This man radiates goodness.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

bad attitude, and never a listens I had to move my son elsewhere.

Submitted April 5, 2015

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. David Maresky's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "We are very happy with our doctor. He has great connections, and i do trust him. "

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Maresky is THE BEST doctor. I have four children and he was their paediatrician from the birth of my first child 24 years ago. He is the most knowledgeable..."

March 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Maresky is out of this world! He is always so kind and patient with us, taking time to make sure that we understand everything and that we are comfortable. ..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best of the best, we are so lucky to be his patients! He is always so kind, patient and understanding. Really gives us the time of day, and is always availa..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable and very thorough with his assessments. My kids adore both him and his staff which I think speaks volumes. He always takes the time to addres..."

August 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best in the world, there is no doctor like him! "

August 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Maresky! He is so patient and kind even with the most anxious parent. I recently gave birth and asked him to take my blood pressure as a precaution an..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Truly one of the greats. Both of my children have been seeing him since birth and he has been a tremendous resource for us. Excellent bedside manner, the childr..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "bad attitude, and never a listens I had to move my son elsewhere."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Known as the best kids doctor in the city of Toronto for a reason... although I think he's actually the best in the world!!!!"

March 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing, caring, knowledgeable, patient and cautious. He's the best doctor I've known and I'm lucky my daughter is his patient. He was quick to diagnose her co..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Maresky has been my little sister pedi since she was born she is now 26 years old and all of my nieces and nephews and my 2 children has been seeing him s..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He listens and cares. Has great bedside manner with parents and with kids. He gives you whatever time you need, never rushing you, always patient. He's knowledg..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Both my kids have been going there since birth. He is an exceptional pediatrician who genuinely cares for his patients and truly listens to parents' concerns."

September 24, 2014
  • location removed: Toronto, OH

May 19, 2013
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

October 13, 2012