Ratings for Dr. Anna M. Zimmerman

Don't let a good score fool you. I went to this Dr. for years and she still gave me a medicine that I was highly allergic to. Almost a year later I'm trying to get this mess I'm in straighten out. She had all my allergies on record and should have read my chart before giving me meds.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Anna has been our family Dr for 30 years, has delivered my grandchildren in the past and now treats them as well as my husband and I. She was instrumental last year, in spotting a critical issue with my husband and getting it and seeing it taken care of. She listens and respects our opinion, and never fails to recommend a specialist IF she feels one is needed. I would highly recommend her if you are looking for an experienced, well qualified GP.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

She was rude and acted like she knew everything just because she had the PhD. She didn't ask me anything and it seemed like she didn't even look over my papers. It was like I was being rushed through her schedule. Maybe she was having a bad day but she was not very helpful about finding what was causing my symptoms.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Dr. Zimmerman always takes time to listen thoroughly to the problem and then is determined to find and correct the cause.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2010

Dr. Anna M. Zimmerman's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)